OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

What a nonchalant goal. Sucks to go out like that.

yeah with all the times i held my breath tonight, that was not one of them. just like last year....totally innocent shot ends the season (well last year was the tying one to put it into OT)

but at least we finally hit on a breakaway! :lol:

yeah with all the times i held my breath tonight, that was not one of them. just like last year....totally innocent shot ends the season (well last year was the tying one to put it into OT)

but at least we finally hit on a breakaway! :lol:

Still worse than the rangers.

Except when we are shorthanded 😂

Refs miss an offsides leading to a cross check and 1-0 lead on the power play. NHL makes this **** way too predictable against Dallas.

Refs really don’t want Dallas to win this series. What a ****ing abortion of a call blowing off that game winning goal in OT. Never even crossed into the crease, and was pushed into the goalie. Good ****ing god.

1716010394541.png

i dunno

i feel like if it was called a goal on the ice, it would have stood up as a goal if challenged by COL

Why even have a crease if you’re gonna allow the goalie to extend his stick out of it?

At this point tonight the Stars are going to have to burn a hole through the back of the net to get a win…and also hope nobody is within 10 feet of the net.

As much as I want the Stars to win another Stanley Cup, can we make sure Suter doesn’t get a ring? I don’t think I’ve ever hated a player on my favorite team nearly as much as I hate him.

As much as I want the Stars to win another Stanley Cup, can we make sure Suter doesn’t get a ring? I don’t think I’ve ever hated a player on my favorite team nearly as much as I hate him.
His teammates all hated him in Minnesota. He used to go up to the GMs Fletcher/Fenton in their office and argue whether a teammate should be extended or receive a new deal.

that was so much fun when it's not my team playing :lol:
I’m glad it was only me having heart issues. Hopefully Bad Religion Bad Religion gets to deal with me for 4 games (I don’t wanna go 6 or 7 again :lol:)
His teammates all hated him in Minnesota. He used to go up to the GMs Fletcher/Fenton in their office and argue whether a teammate should be extended or receive a new deal.
United hatred of this douche. He’s ****ing miserable. I hate him so much.

Back
Top Bottom