\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Too damn true šŸ¤£. Altimas have the Hellcat spirit in em :lol: .
Just remind him no matter how it FEELS, its not a fast car. Theres no need to drive it like a Hellcat. :lol:
Yeah, he be driving the work truck like a bat outta hell so I told him you got this car with your own hard-earned $ so don't beat on it like you do with the work truck & to take it easy behind the wheel. He's a young 24 year old but he listens. Hellcat Altima :lol:. I straight move the hell outta the way anytime I'm near an Altima in traffic. They are literally some of the wildest drivers on the road.
Transmission aside, Nissan did a great job on this gen Altima. Looks good, good interior, if it didnt have a CVT it would be up there closer to the Camrys and Accords of this segment.
šŸ’Æ. Interior is smooth & panel fitment is proper as well, no awkward gaps. Nice wheels. Yeah that CVT is eventually going to be the death of Nissan. Shame they don't even try with their products anymore šŸ˜•. Accords & Camrys are industry leaders & Nissan once was close behind but the suits over at Nissan have been spiraling the brand downward steadily since 2008. Sucks to see because we are huge Nissan fan boys in my family.

As far as getting attention, it was more so people I donā€™t really mess with reaching out to me knowing I donā€™t speak to them at all.

Yeah, it has the GPS pinpoint where the pothole is located and it automatically rises up when it comes back to that location. All you have to do is, rise the car up by pressing the button and on the dash, it will say, ā€œremember locationā€. You wonā€™t have to press the button ever again.

As far as the interior room, yeah, you have a decent amount of space. I was more surprised by the headroom. Itā€™s definitely tight as far as legroom, but you just have to raise the steering wheel at its highest and raise the seat at its lowest for us tall people to fit decent and to get in and out of the car. Yeah, the seat definitely has to be all the way back, also.

The interior is definitely on the cheap side. I was surprised because I thought the same as you, soft to the touch, NOPE! Lol. Itā€™s hard plastic. The seats seem to be good quality. It was suede and leather(GT seats). Heated and cool seats too.

To go in more detail about the attention, it was definitely more of a target of getting carjacked, robbed, and etc. Itā€™s yellow, so of course itā€™s going to stand out. You really feel people staring at you just driving by people. Itā€™s cool at first, but it became uncomfortable because you donā€™t know what people are plotting when you ride pass people in a flashy car like that. If I were to get one to own, Iā€™ll definitely get a more subtle color.

As far as MPG, I was getting like, 12 mpg lol. I never drove 100 mph on any car until I drive the vette LOL. That car is really fast and the 0-60 is very accurate too lol. 2.9 seconds on a base engine lol. Insane! Lol.

The owner of the car was really cool too. I took the car back this passed Monday. Definitely going to see if I can rent a Z06, but wonā€™t be no time soon. Iā€™ve always loved the Corvette since the C6(I like the older generations too. Preferably the C1 and C2)and always wanted to drive one, so bad lol. Dealers would not let me test drive them when I asked, so I used turo and the rest is history lol. Itā€™s been on my bucket list for years lol. Next car Iā€™m renting is a Cadillac Escalade lol. Always wanted to drive one.

Youā€™re welcome, just wanted to help out anyone who cared lol.

Here are some bonus pics before I dropped it off.

IMG_6942.jpeg
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6945.jpeg
IMG_6944.jpeg
ADVERTISEMENT​
Meh fake lil fair weather friends, who needs em, right? And yeah man, a yellow Vette + black wheels is definitely going to draw a whole lotta attention...and some not-so-wanted attention. I'm sure you were getting hard stares at the red-light. It can be unnerving. Stay strapped if that's an option for you.

12mpg sounds about right. 2.9 0-60 is very impressive + it's light too. I'm sure the Z06 will be that much crazier as that's like Chevy's Hellcat. Dealers be stingy(I get it though), what was their reasoning- your age? Race? Driving record? Turo is great...pay a renters fee for the toy of your choice & you're on your way. Would that be the supercharged V8 Cadillac Escalade? That beast is an instant collectible with ICE engines & tech being phased out. Dope pics šŸ”„šŸ‘Œ

Back
Top Bottom