STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Have had micro-fracture foot issues, so have to run and bike every other day, can’t just run, goal is to keep this up and hopefully my feet survive :lol:

IMG_4262.jpeg

Have had micro-fracture foot issues, so have to run and bike every other day, can’t just run, goal is to keep this up and hopefully my feet survive :lol:

IMG_4262.jpeg

why tho? nah, don’t do this to yourself…do what you need to do to get your feet right/healthy then ease back into the activity/running, you’ll likely be much better for it rather than gritting through it unless you are on some definitive timeline

why tho? nah, don’t do this to yourself…do what you need to do to get your feet right/healthy then ease back into the activity/running, you’ll likely be much better for it rather than gritting through it unless you are on some definitive timeline
There’s not a timeline, but when the first foot thing happened there was “an incident”, like an event, as in I was running on the treadmill at Lifetime and all of sudden something wasn’t right with my left foot. The top bones.

I was running every day at that point.

So I’m just trying to manage it now as taking off days running. I want to know if you think that, with more context, is not smart. I just want to stay healthy to continue a daily regimen.

There’s not a timeline, but when the first foot thing happened there was “an incident”, like an event, as in I was running on the treadmill at Lifetime and all of sudden something wasn’t right with my left foot. The top bones.

I was running every day at that point.

So I’m just trying to manage it now as taking off days running. I want to know if you think that, with more context, is not smart. I just want to stay healthy to continue a daily regimen.

i’m not any kind of medical professional or trainer but it sounds like it might be an overuse ting if you were running everyday…

if you really have to ‘manage’ this thing you are prolly better off actually stopping activity involving that foot & figuring out what good with it such that you aren’t doing further damage, you can use this as an opportunity to do/find other things for your daily routine

The event. As it were. because I remember :lol: happened Nov 2018, and I’ve been toeing the precipice ever since. I know in my mind, the limit. It’s the best thing to know as someone that has been there/injured. Know the signs.

The event. As it were. because I remember :lol: happened Nov 2018, and I’ve been toeing the precipice ever since. I know in my mind, the limit. It’s the best thing to know as someone that has been there/injured. Know the signs.

what was this ‘event’ 😂 you are cryptically referring to?

things is in compensating, imbalances (we’re never totally balanced as it were anyways but working around an injury for too long definitely isn’t ideal) start cause other unnecessary stresses…hopefully you figure out what you need to fix your issue so that you can get back to being pain free/more comfortable doing the things you want to do

experimenting with forefoot focused squats

I was running on a treadmill at LT and all of a sudden I knew/felt at the conclusion of my normal run, the top of my foot was ****ed :lol: doctors have told me I have two too many foot bones also, wild

They said I’m more susceptible to foot issues so I’m trying to manage

I was running on a treadmill at LT and all of a sudden I knew/felt at the conclusion of my normal run, the top of my foot was ****ed :lol: doctors have told me I have two too many foot bones also, wild

They said I’m more susceptible to foot issues so I’m trying to manage

ahh ok, so are you managing a prior injury or just fact that you are more prone to foot issues?

Ya it’s just managing knowing it is more prone to happen with age, hasn’t happened since 2018. And now knowing I’m more prone.

ok, as you were i guess…have you looked into any methods that might help you strengthen the foot/around the foot?

Back
Top Bottom