The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Speaking of mvps,

Jokic and Westbrook 6th seed mvps are fraudulent

Harden and Giannis could be 2x mvps, maybe 3x

One of Steph’s could have went to Harden too

Kawhi maybe could have had one too

Rose MVP = Karl Malone MVP

Last edited:
Cooper Flagg will be more marketable than all of them if he's actually the real deal. Way too early to call though. Cant wait to watch these Duke games this fall.

what-do-you-mean-by-that-druski.gif

Cooper Flagg’s full games vs his highlights…he got alot of stuff to work on. He is definitely benefitting from his physical gifts at his level of play. Lets se how he does in college, I do think he’ll be great and eventually make it into the league.

Another Timberwolf another award

Repeat: No. 1 on the no excuses list

Nah Celtics still No. 1

That said Wolves have young MJ, 4x DPOY, Best shooting big man ever and current Social Justice champion they are right up there.

#NoExcuses 😤

Seriously though EYE am looking forward to seeing how they start off game 3.

Will the Wolves continue to impose their will on the Nuggets or will they have a letdown coming off their impressive wins in Denver?

Is all hope lost?

Find out......NEXT TIME! ON DRAGONBALLZ!

I don't think Cooper Flagg will be more marketable unless he and Ant some how become rivals. Going to be hard to market that man in Utah.

Is there one particular reason why you feel he would be more marketable?
Yes. Hes a white high flyer from Maine, hes going to Duke, and his name is freaking Cooper Flagg. Just like Zion its a perfect marketing storm if hes legit. I went to the McDonalds All American game and he impressed me. He's only 17 and he has ton of development left. He could be Gordon Hayward 2.0 but he has a outside chance of being a superstar. Just look at his youtube views and twitter video views compared to other amateur players.

Cooper Flagg didn't impress me against other top tier talent. He's a great athlete for sure but he has A LONG way to go skill wise.

Needs to work on his ball handling, if he wants to be able to beat defenders off the bounce at the next level, jumpshot has a long way to go. Doesn't see the floor particularly well either.

He looked like an elite athlete relying on elite athleticism. But he is young so we will see.

Yes. Hes a white high flyer from Maine, hes going to Duke, and his name is freaking Cooper Flagg. Just like Zion its a perfect marketing storm if hes legit. I went to the McDonalds All American game and he impressed me. He's only 17 and he has ton of development left. He could be Gordon Hayward 2.0 but he has a outside chance of being a superstar. Just look at his youtube views and twitter video views compared to other amateur players.

There is no chance an American White Man will be the face of this operation. Adam "Black Lives Matter" Silver would never allow that to happen.

Man if he ends up in Utah that would be just as depressing as Zion going to the Pels smh. He should of been a Knick smh

The NBA post the kids videos all the time and the views are there. But as of now Ant man and Wemby are those guys. I was just projecting into the foreseeable future.

Man if he ends up in Utah that would be just as depressing as Zion going to the Pels smh. He should of been a Knick smh

I think the exact opposite.

Him going to Utah would be great for business. Instantly makes Utah unlikable (again).

Best for Business

Back
Top Bottom