The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Whats wrong with it? West finished quick, bumass Cavs took forever to take out the Magic.
4 days in between games for one series, nights with a single game, 2 games being played in one series before the next one in another, starting the best series at 10:00ET...

They really scapegoated Vogel for poor roster construction?

James Jones has gotta be next on the hotseat now...

ce35442e-2296-473a-9c08-2d52c7636ebb-pb2023021_001227.JPG

🤔 🤔 🤔

They really blamed Vogel for poor roster construction?
It is totally normal for the coach to get the axe in this situation. That's just the game. They are limited in the moves they can make.

Ishbia can't fire himself

Secondly, it was not like he was perfect.

And it was clear he lost the team too

My god you know time flies when Devin Booker and Karl Anthony Towns have already played as many NBA seasons (9) as MJ did when he retired after his first 3-peat

Which head coaching job is less attractive: the suns job or the Lakers job?

I say Suns because of Beal’s contract alone. Factor in Ishbia’s incompetence and its even worse.

Even if they trade Booker and get an insane haul in return, they’ve still got Beal at an eye watering $57M 🤣

IMG_0400.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s crazy it’s not the coaching, it’s the organization and contracts what set the suns back. This team will not be good for another 10 years. You can quote me on that

Vogel had them 13th in defense.
Nurkic held up better than people said he would (?)

The playoffs they got torched tho. People focus on their offense but if their 3 best can’t defend, then that’s just as detrimental or worse

Ideally beal off the bench but paying him that as your 6th man is insane work

Back
Top Bottom