The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

We see more and more basketball every year get the opportunity to play football after never playing. Whether they can play is another question, but they are definitely athletic enough to get a tryout. We don’t see the opposite of that

Basketball >> football

We see more and more basketball every year get the opportunity to play football after never playing. Whether they can play is another question, but they are definitely athletic enough to get a tryout. We don’t see the opposite of that

Basketball >> football
Ngl

This is starting to sound like Apple and Android beef

vlcsnap-2024-05-10-20h42m43s742.png

This Knicks team reminds me of an intramural team with 8 people as far as minutes goes. Everyone says they want to win and don’t care how much they play, but when the game starts the same 5 folks play the entire game.

Ngl

This is starting to sound like Apple and Android beef

🤔

Normally I'm all for criticizing Thibs minutes, but everyone's injured and it's the playoffs. Are we supposed to be playing Daquan Jeffries significant minutes? Shake Milton gonna give us better production than Donte is right now?

Basketball >> football

Linemen and TEs… nowhere else. You never see those guys get scouted to play QB, WR, RB, DB or LB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s easier to see potential in a guy that’s 6’5” 260+ to develop into a OT or TE.

It’s never skill position. Harold Carmichael is the tallest WR in the HOF and he was 6’8”…

No college player is transitioning into any other position, other than line. Both sports are hard, we all can agree.

QBs barely can throw a dig route or post corner… some WRs barely can catch in traffic… but I’m supposed to believe these NBA cats. Most who don’t know how to out on a helmet can be SKILL POSITION players with equipment on :lol:

🤔
Still sounds like what I said 🤷🏿‍♂️

One ecosystem vs the other and ppl choosing their sides.

I'm over here with an iPad and a Samsung phone so I see it differently I guess

Haliburton with another 30+ maybe. His prop was +170 though.

Myles Turner over 30 was +1300. I was afraid but he just might

Normally I'm all for criticizing Thibs minutes, but everyone's injured and it's the playoffs. Are we supposed to be playing Daquan Jeffries significant minutes? Shake Milton gonna give us better production than Donte is right now?
My mans earlier today was saying shake Milton deserves a cool 15-20 mins cause of his stint in Philly.

Just tuned dude out and started singing Hakuna Matata in my head.

Back
Top Bottom