The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Allen is better right now but he’s also 4 whole years older too. Mobley at 22 >>>> Allen at 22

Allen knows his role and is a bit more valuable imo. He's a better scorer in the paint too when they dont play together.

With Evan we'll be banking on potential all the time. When he's bad, he's real bad.

I think if he just focuses on being a spot up shooter it would instantly make him a bigger threat. No need for any go to moves or fadeaways etc

SGA is 4 months younger than Tatum :lol:

Def has to be some pressure there.
Tatum's also been in the playoffs every single season since being drafted

This is Shai's first time passed the play-in, not exactly the same thing :lol:

Shai has had 4 seasons of playing at an AS level y'all being fr? This the same NT that got on me for saying Luka's grace period is up?

Y'all fr right now?

The gloves we treat these euros with is something to behold.

Allen knows his role and is a bit more valuable imo. He's a better scorer in the paint too when they dont play together.

With Evan we'll be banking on potential all the time. When he's bad, he's real bad.

I think if he just focuses on being a spot up shooter it would instantly make him a bigger threat. No need for any go to moves or fadeaways etc
They are both better without each other. Management going to go with the younger guy who despite everything, has been productive. Won’t have to shoot as many jumpers if he’s the only big on the floor which is why he was successful against boston

Turn on SGA is too early. It takes a team.

OKC got a taste of the playoffs. Realistically all these dudes need to hit their potential for them to be legit contenders. They have assets.

I'd give it another couple of years to see how they strengthen this roster.

If OKC is team no excuses now because Shai's gonna be All-NBA then the team with the 'best player in the East' whos actually played in a Conference final sure as hell should be right there with them too :lol:

Oh now you see the light. :smh:

Why do Knicks fans dislike Mobley so much?

Na bro I’ve been saying this.

Everytime they mention Luka with him I’m like “you know Shai is older right?”

Nick just beat me to the punch this time.

Y'all mother****ers turned on Book after one Finals run

If Shai lets the Slovenian beat him, I better hear some bars slandering him too

Y'all mother****ers turned on Book after one Finals run

If Shai lets the Sloviena beat him, I better hear some bars slandering him too

The second Book aligned himself with being one of the lightskin Kobe disciples it was cooked for him.

Tatum, Book, Trae Young. None of them getting a fair shake in here.

He’s an MVP candidate in his prime on the 1 seed in the West. It’s go time :lol:
This would be like saying that Memphis was on the No Excuse list the year that Ja had his jump and they were a top seed with everything falling in place for them :lol:

I don't remember them being considered that at all or them getting bounced by a more experienced squad being a surprise to people either.

Reactions: MVP
Also I expect the Spurs to have a winning season next year.

TICK TICK TICK WEMBY. I better see 27-10 with 3+ blocks a game.

If they don't win at least 41 games we need to have some conversations.

A lot of Wolves slander in here (deservedly so)

I see a bounce back game tonight though

I think going forward this team still trades Towns, running it back after the year they have had would be tough to justify without some change to roster

Back
Top Bottom