The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sure there are some onesies here and there but I don’t think they understand the PC crowd. I believe a good majority of them will wait it out rather than buy a console to play a sequel to a game they originally played on PC.

If I can wait over a decade to play TLOU Part I, what’s a few more years to wait for Part II?

Part II released in 2020 and already has a PC port announced. Ragnarok released in 2022 and it’s coming to PC this fall.

Agreed but It's a win win for Sony if they wait or decided to get Sony hardware.

Also, I don't think we can think of PC gamers as one big monolith crowd. A big chunk of PC gamers are running weaker hardware than a PS5 according to the Steam survey so it may make sense for some especially when the PS5 gets cheaper.

I'm pretty sure a bunch will fold and get GTAVI on console and then double dip for PC

Astro Bot looks great. But I need a new Sackboy as well. And would love a new Ratchet & Clank.

1717194023903.png

This dropped a few years byke.

Check IT out if you haven't.

Very enjoyable game.

I guess we will just pretend development cycles are the same as they were 15 years ago.

If you honestly think the PS3 generation had better games I am just going to have to disagree. Higher volume? Sure. Quantity doesn't equal quality.

No, I get why it is the way it is, but that doesn't mean it's not a bummer.

If you were told before the PS5 released that you wouldn't even get a glimpse of an original PS5 exclusive from Naughty Dog, SSM, Bend, Guerilla, or Sucker Punch until (at best) well into 2024, I'd imagine you wouldn't feel great about that.

You can throw TLOU Remake and Burning Shores, in there, I still don't think you'd be too excited about that.

As a former E3 enjoyer, it especially hits around this time. There's just very little excitement being built up.

I agree to an extent.

I might be forgetting something but I don’t think there’s even 1 current gen first party exclusive from PS or Xbox that I’d deem as a must play.

We’re about to get the PS5 Pro and I’m not really sure why :lol:

Bad Religion Bad Religion are fusion cores and power armors common in Fallout 4? The one I got from the quest with Preston (think that’s his name) to defeat the power claw just died on me. I’m tempted to go back to an old save :lol:

You just need a fusion core... but yeah, Power Armors are common later in the game, but there are special star armor just like regular armor. Also, you can give your companions power armor too (except Cogsworth, Dog Meat, or Strong.

Haven’t turned on my ps5 once since getting a steam deck in January but I’m going to lose soooo many hours building a dynasty in the ncaa football 25. Gonna lead Syracuse to multiple championships.

You just need a fusion core... but yeah, Power Armors are common later in the game, but there are special star armor just like regular armor. Also, you can give your companions power armor too (except Cogsworth, Dog Meat, or Strong.
So should I just leave the dead power armor since I don’t have any fusion cores? I went to complete a quest which required me to expand some radio signal. As soon as I did it, a deathclaw popped up and one shot me :lol:

One shot as in he hit me once and I died immediately.
Yea you can buy cores from most vendors (expensive) but will accumulate a bunch. I'm on endgame with 75 currently. Also there are perks that drastically slow how fast they drain.

There are different options for power armor but T60 is usually the easiest to maintain. Like slaughterx slaughterx said, just leave it until you get a few cores.

As the parts of the armor take damage they deteriorate so you need to find power armor frame (yellow mount frames) walk over, get out of the armor in front of it, then select the frame to repair each piece. Fully damaged pieces need to be re-equipped. Don't worry, they never get so damaged you can't repair.

Start hoarding aluminum though. Aluminum and screws are always the resource I run out of.

A tip on resources. Collect everything you can, fill your partners inventory too, then fast travel to you settlement of choice and transfer it all to the workbench. It will automatically break it into its components as you need them.

Back
Top Bottom