Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lying is crazy

Why would I lie about it?

I dont care for Kendrick, the only Kendrick song I like is All the Stars and its not cause of him on the song.

I dont care about the beef, I havent listened to any of the songs from either Kendrick or Drake other than lyrics or small clips posted, I only liked the beef so I could get some arguing under my belt in the rap thread.

Youre the one who takes it serious, I have argued for both Kendrick and Drake on alternating days just for lulz and to get under the Rap Nazi's skin, 100% troll behavior, but I own it and admit it and because of it I am banned from all the threads.

You should be writing for Drake. :lol:

I did the first couple days of the beef, if the mods didnt erase everything I said, I had some amazing/entertaining posts in the Rap Thread and Drake Thread, some of my best content ever.

The duration of time you’ve spent crying on NT over a rap beef is longer than your average therapy session.

Just to put things into perspective for you.

The duration of time you’ve spent crying on NT over a rap beef is longer than your average therapy session.

Just to put things into perspective for you.

Ive never been to or needed therapy. Is that your experience in one of those sessions? Did you cry?

Since you know so much about therapy, how long is a session? Did you pay? Did you use insurance?

Was your therapist a man, woman, online? Is your therapist WASHED KING WASHED KING ?

Do you still cry?

Are you going to have to go to therapy after this?

Put things into perspective for me.

Ive never been to or needed therapy. Is that your experience in one of those sessions? Did you cry?

Crying is cathartic and beautiful.

I will not tolerate your weapons of MASS INSECURITY as you launch insults at me like a VERBAL MISSILE.

I suggest you carry yourself like a gentleman moving forward.

Crying is cathartic and beautiful.

I will not tolerate your weapons of MASS INSECURITY as you launch insults at me like a VERBAL MISSILE.

I suggest you carry yourself like a gentleman moving forward.

You should learn what insulting is, because I just asked you about something you are familiar with, when clearly I am not.

I think you acting so defensively over my questions about therapy shows how insecure you are about the thought if therapy truly works or not.

Perhaps, you should have more faith in the therapy sessions you attend, maybe it will help your doubts about it.

Knowing you cry a lot is indeed beautiful, thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate how intimate you are.

Last edited:

You know you could of typed that right?

And isnt it obvious, I dont need help. Its pretty plain to see.

The struggle isnt with me, its in you.

So much so, you have to get Michael Jordan to say the most basic lines ever, for you.

I didnt even start it, you mentioned me first.

Take MJs advice and STOP IT. GET SOME HELP.

I posted examples of insecurity only to be proven right and be hit with multiple examples of the insecurity I posted about.

Thank you NT for making me feel correct.

Last edited:
Dawg this is the unpopular opinion thread, y'all know folks gonna be coming in here shaking the ropes like The Ultimate Warrior 😂

My bad, I have no beef with those I was arguin with, I just get caught up in the moment. Ill do better and have more self control. I honestly dont want to mess the thread up.

Since you know so much about therapy, how long is a session? Did you pay? Did you use insurance?

Was your therapist a man, woman, online? Is your therapist WASHED KING WASHED KING ?

Do you still cry?

Are you going to have to go to therapy after this?

50-cent.gif

My bad, I have no beef with those I was arguin with, I just get caught up in the moment. Ill do better and have more self control. I honestly dont want to mess the thread up.
C'mon man, your response is par for the course on NT, we both been here long enough lol. Ain't no issue.

Uhoh, Rap Music Nazi Delegation is triggered, they cant live with people liking rap artist/music they dont like.

Time for them to break out the 10 WEAPONS OF MASS INSECURITY:
1. Insult you into liking Kendrick
2. Meme you into liking Kendrick
3. Gaslight you into liking Kendrick
4. Passive aggressively comment you into liking Kendrick
5. 4Chan conspiracy theory you into liking Kendrick
6. Guilt you into liking Kendrick
7. EMOJI Force Push you into liking Kendrick
8. Ostracize you into liking Kendrick
9. Gang up on you into liking Kendrick
10. Report you to the mod for not liking Kendrick

All from the comfort of the bus as they ride it to the park to sit on a bench and listen to more Kendrick.
It’s not that deep.

Back
Top Bottom