Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

I feel for the FM that died. He was very well regarded globally and had 2 young children. Will be interesting to see the forensics that comes out of it bc the helicopter was shattered to tiny pieces except the tail. Likely bad weather and absolutely foolish decision to fly Raisi and FM together on same plane AND in that weather

Hilarious seeing BBC trot out the west supporting minority (usually US citizens who fled with gold and money in the 70s to Beverly Hills) of Iran and claim “millions are
happy now in Iran” yet today and likely during funeral this week, there will be LITERAL millions there mourning. Ironically, those happy about his death are Israelis, weird aipac funded republicans that can’t find Iran on a map, al qaeda and Isis - so yea not sure you want that company

Have and Iranian friend that goes back from time and time. October 7 news coverage has allowed me to see through media really well. I’m so proud of it.

I feel for the FM that died. He was very well regarded globally and had 2 young children. Will be interesting to see the forensics that comes out of it bc the helicopter was shattered to tiny pieces except the tail. Likely bad weather and absolutely foolish decision to fly Raisi and FM together on same plane AND in that weather

Hilarious seeing BBC trot out the west supporting minority (usually US citizens who fled with gold and money in the 70s to Beverly Hills) of Iran and claim “millions are
happy now in Iran” yet today and likely during funeral this week, there will be LITERAL millions there mourning. Ironically, those happy about his death are Israelis, weird aipac funded republicans that can’t find Iran on a map, al qaeda and Isis - so yea not sure you want that company

Have and Iranian friend that goes back from time and time. October 7 news coverage has allowed me to see through media really well. I’m so proud of it.
Interesting comment. Almost like Iranians themselves didn't protest against the morality police a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom