Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m starting to want those nimbus clouds .. any chance I can catch them on sale later or have they been selling out?

Also, random but I slept on those outro and intro JFGs. Both are nice but not willing to pay resale on them

How do you guys keep your light colored shoes clean?
The Chives seemed to be getting more attention in articles and on social media than the v2's that sold the f out everywhere with the quickness. I wasn't going to chance it today.
If it is the 991v2 silver grey/turbulence pair you were referring to, then yeah, I wonder why production was so limited. Some countries never got a release at all.

Just checked out the outlet here in Boston again. they had these but not my size unfortunately, I was gonna come the other day too but just didn’t make it :smh:
They had the burgundy v6 too. I was tempted to rage cop but didn’t
IMG_2590.jpeg

Any size 12? I’ll pay you for your time. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

How do you guys keep your light colored shoes clean?

If it is the 991v2 silver grey/turbulence pair you were referring to, then yeah, I wonder why production was so limited. Some countries never got a release at all.
I give all my shoes a mink oil spray and then crep protect so liquid beads off. Helps with dirt too. But I recommend anyone with suede NB’s check out a suede cleaning video on YouTube.

You can grab a suede eraser and brush for under 20 bucks on Amazon. Here’s some basics:

Back
Top Bottom