The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

EEA984C7-0077-4281-B65F-F1AF62E8834B.jpeg
5F6EC26F-3143-4936-AD1E-D04A2AE1E46E.jpeg
IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4806.jpeg

Great response. He knows he wasnt at his best but still had a good series. He aint making no excuses

I don't know how anyone is hating on Embiid this series.

I actually feel good about the next couple of years. Embiid always needed a running mate like Jamal Murray and he has one now. I feel good because this loss wasn't due to a collapse like last year or the Ben Simmons years.

Embiid also learned to play through his limitations and play more team ball, especially during the 4th. I kinda wish he was a bit more assertive as he did not take a couple of open 3s, but at least he did not force the issue on isos like he did during the Doc years.

I love what Oubre brought, but relying on him for 30+ mins isn't the way to go. We need a better supporting cast that can survive Embiidless minutes.

Tobias is gone now. Good riddance. We have cap space and draft picks.

I also see a clear Blue Print to success.

xxpizzo xxpizzo

We can also blame gambling to all these player podcasts. The majority of them wouldn’t exist if Fanduel/Draft Kings wasn’t fronting them :smh:

You rocking with the idea our Men make it to the CONFERENCE FINALS? Further even?.....
I have Dallas going the distance so obviously I can't cosign CF but, they sure seem very poised and unbothered that is for sure.
Dallas is tough but we were 3-1 against them. Biggest thing is Luka is a wizard in pick and roll throwing lobs to their bigs. Lively and Gafford gonna eat

Tobias harrass really recreated the Wilson chandler stat line. I can never say he’s a good third wheel again

How a team is about to give that man substantial money is beyond

Condolences xxpizzo xxpizzo

Dallas is tough but we were 3-1 against them. Biggest thing is Luka is a wizard in pick and roll throwing lobs to their bigs. Lively and Gafford gonna eat
Chet had a rather subdued season series against the Mavs offensively

I fully expect him to show out now should the Mavs handle business as they should with the clippers

Back
Top Bottom