The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Haven’t really figured out who I’d rather have the Celtics play. Knicks would be fun for the crowds, and I’m not sure they have the firepower to give too much problems with all the injuries.

Don’t really think Indy is particularly good though.

Haven’t really figured out who I’d rather have the Celtics play. Knicks would be fun for the crowds, and I’m not sure they have the firepower to give too much problems with all the injuries.

"Who would the Celtics play less down to?"

Caitlin Clark shooting a bit better today. Still a bit of a TO machine.

Team really sucks though.

giphy (7).gif

dame2 (3).png

For Nikes from what i’ve seen in the courts here
Kobe’s
Sabrina’s
Books

Overall it’s Kobe’s ,Ants, Sabrina’s

Those arent bad but my goodness if thats the best Nike currently has on the market smh

Do creative people not go into sneaker design anymore?

I guess I’m a next level sneaker junkie compared to most of the rest of you folks. I still buy multiple pair of Nike/Jordan (and occasionally other brands) basketball shoes every year. Almost always for well below retail, but still.

Pacers would be a better matchup. They’re the only East team fully healthy. No KP in games 1 and 2, they can def steal one on the road.

Knicks are too hurt for a competitive series

Pacers would be a better matchup. They’re the only East team fully healthy. No KP in games 1 and 2, they can def steal one on the road.

Knicks are too hurt for a competitive series
Even if it’s the Pacers, the ECF is going 5 games and that’s only because, as B Sox B Sox noted earlier, the Celtics can’t seem to avoid a turd of a game every playoff series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom