🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Family matters is insane.

It's truly insane that due to meet the Grahams dropping 20 minutes after, people really aren't talking about family matter like they should.

It is the best diss but Kendricks strategy killed any momentum it may have had.

Been bumping Family matter hard the past two days.

It's truly insane that due to meet the Grahams dropping 20 minutes after, people really aren't talking about family matter like they should.

yep all of this

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 8.34.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Family matters is insane.

FAM…

I keep listening to this looking for the sentiment of “Damn, that was mid.” I can’t find it :lol:

This record was all about placement of when he dropped it.

That’s gonna always be the “what if” to me of this battle…

Rapping wise? This is up there with Back 2 Back.

It’s definitely aging the best 🤷🏽‍♂️

Kendrick is only winning on black twitter/ social media. They are trying to bully the victory.

When the smoke clears - Family Matters will be known as the best diss in the series and the record that tried to take the wind out of it - MTG - Kendrick made an entire verse rapping to some imaginary daughter.

Not Like Us will be his highlight - but it’s a West Coast hit and it doesn’t outdo Family Matters.

Family Matters is the one. Especially the third verse.

Kendrick is only winning on black twitter/ social media. They are trying to bully the victory.

When the smoke clears - Family Matters will be known as the best diss in the series and the record that tried to take the wind out of it - Kendrick made a man entire verse rapping to some imaginary daughter.

Not Like Us will be his highlight - but it’s a West Coast hit and it doesn’t outdo Family Matters.

Family Matters is the one. Especially the third verse.

Still being at stage 1 is crazy.

The same way Drake ran it up on Meek is happening to him. Ain no smoke clearing.

1715094986944.png

Still being at stage 1 is crazy.

The same way Drake ran it up on Meek is happening to him. Ain no smoke clearing.

1715094986944.png

All this will be true if Kendrick had the best record.

Family Matters is the best record.

I’m not in denial. Kendrick is winning on social media like Drake beat Meek.

The problem is…FAMILY MATTERS

I asked for this too. :smh: They really trying to out weirdo the delusional Drake fans.

Was this sentiment felt when Meek got trolled after Back to Back?

Ain no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

All this will be true if Kendrick had the best record.

Family Matters is the best record.

I’m not in denial. Kendrick is winning on social media like Drake beat Meek.

The problem is…FAMILY MATTERS
How? What bars did Drake have that outdid the request quadruple entendre?

Lol then you haven’t looked around.

Especially the Third verse on Family Matters. People are starting to take the social media blinders off.

I’m glad I have clocked y’all “not getting” Family Matters now so we know y’all really don’t know what you’re talking about.

Im going to listen to Family Matters again on lunch just in case. Because it did get drowned out.

EDIT: Im listening now

Back
Top Bottom