Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Just got mine today from footalog here are some pics for those who wondered how the quality is

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by psypha

My mad i wrote the date wrong....I meant to write 8/14/09, heh i just realized that.

Nice! Did you track your package using a site with an English translation?

yeah I did the ems english tracking but they didn't update much. I was gonna look this morning and mailman rang my doorbell and they're were my shoes. He shipped em on wed and I got em today at noon. That's very fast considering they came from taipei. Shipping takes longer here in the us lol.
Ah, I see. So I should be expecting the USPS mailman to deliver them? That's amazingly quick btw! I got my confirmation for shipping at 2AM today.

Yeah the usps postman will drop it off and u have to sign for it too.

my pair is in perfect shape

Its a 12, but fits pretty well even though Im usually an 11.5

I ordered some wearable shoetrees (the Universals) cuz I dont wanna crease these and the 60+ Is, and pretty much all my others lol

^^ you go boy, footalog doubleboxes if you paid the $2 for insurance and i got mine 4 days after they shipped, and its through usps and they have you sign forit

Got mine from kix-files today. Size 12 and Im pleased with them. Only thing that I could have asked for was a state side release. Other then that prettypleased.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hope they do drop in the states. After wearing mine today I'm convinced that I need a second pair.

lol or a third and forth pair
happy.gif

<---------------------

Originally Posted by DCS23

I hope they do drop in the states. After wearing mine today I'm convinced that I need a second pair.

happy.gif

<---------------------

I should've done that. My connect in Canada said there are still pairs out there. Game time decision copp another pair of TB III's or get the pack2moroow?!.

happy.gif

<---------------------

I should've done that. My connect in Canada said there are still pairs out there. Game time decision copp another pair of TB III's or get the pack 2moroow?!.

Another Pair of True Blue 3's That pack will sit on the shelves for a very long time

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

happy.gif

<---------------------

I should've done that. My connect in Canada said there are still pairs out there. Game time decision copp another pair of TB III's or get the pack 2moroow?!.

Another Pair of True Blue 3's That pack will sit on the shelves for a very long time
How is that even a choice?
laugh.gif

My mad i wrote the date wrong....I meant to write 8/14/09, heh i just realized that.

Nice! Did you track your package using a site with an English translation?

yeah I did the ems english tracking but they didn't update much. I was gonna look this morning and mailman rang my doorbell and they're were my shoes. He shipped em on wed and I got em today at noon. That's very fast considering they came from taipei. Shipping takes longer here in the us lol.
Ah, I see. So I should be expecting the USPS mailman to deliver them? That's amazingly quick btw! I got my confirmation for shipping at 2AM today.

Yeah the usps postman will drop it off and u have to sign for it too.

Awesome. Thanks for your help!

Originally Posted by innovazn2

how do i qualify for the cash back thru ebay?
can someone help me out?

go to bing.com and search for "Jordan 3 True Blue"... the first item in the list will be an eBay link. go to that link. every shoe elibile for thecashback (basically 10% off) will have a gold dollar sign. only BINs are eligible, no auctions. make sure you make the purchase from that window and within 60minutes or the session expires. you'll need to have a bing.com account which is basically a windows live account. you also need paypal. they will tell youhow much cashback you will get when you purchase the shoe. it's better to buy from a seller that offers "free shipping" cuz you'll end upsaving more with the cashback.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

happy.gif

<---------------------

How is that even a choice?
laugh.gif

as far as toronto goes if you arent a size 8 you're pretty much out of luck in the city...this is why pre-orders at retail are the only way to go

happy.gif

<---------------------

that pack aint going nowhere. you can wait on that and copp a few month's

from now with a discount.

Originally Posted by doza

^^ you go boy, footalog doubleboxes if you paid the $2 for insurance and i got mine 4 days after they shipped, and its through usps and they have you sign for it
thanks man... i guess i shouldve got insurance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

see what happens when they dont release in the US? they sit most of the time

what are you referring to? not the TB III's i hope...

I'm pretty sure they're gonna release in the US...I got mine in Ireland at Footlocker...

...it's just JB building hype, as usual

Back
Top Bottom