Best outdoor shoe for basketball?

What's good NT? I've been ballin in my Lebron IVs for almost a year and they're near destroyed. I never run games on hardwood and don't planon anytime soon cuz gyms don't open late enough here. I'm just wondering what shoes would be best for outdoor ballin. I've been leaning towardsthe Soldiers, but hearing good things about the Zoom BB.

Don't worry about best shoe for the price. Just simply, what are the best shoes for outdoor ballin in your opinion???

20.5.5. These shoes were made for outdoor basketball. Almost indestructible. Very comfortable and has excellent traction for those dusty courts.

air raids are great for out doors along w/ any of the ndstrks (ie shake, rattle, roll), air darwins, and another vote for the 20.5.5

i think 20.5.5 are better than soldiers. zoom bb should be able to hold up for awhile. but AND1 is definetly stepping up their game, technological wise withthe implementation of L2G. I wouldn't necessarily go for payless shoes, but the Wade 1.3s could be given a try.

but whats better than buying another pair of LBJIVs, since they're that good!!! Would the KBII strengths be able to hold up outdoors?

Yeah I was really thinking about another pair of LBJIVs because I could get them for pretty cheap with the employee 50% whenever it comes up again. But I wasthinking about switching to a lighter shoe after a year in the LBJIVs..and putting the insoles from the IVs into something like the Soldiers, 20.5.5 orwhatever shoe. How is the traction of these shoes compared to the IVs because I understand that the IVs are really for the hardwood.

i have the shox elite 2 and the huarache elite 2 and both are great. the traction is awesome outdoors and they even changed the shoes so they lace all the wayto go along with the strap for great ankle support. ive been playing in the shox outdoors for about 3 weeks now and they still dont even look worn.

LeBron's summer line without a doubt !!!

The only good outdoor designs in years.

Nike Zoom 20-5-5 | Nike Zoom Soldier.

Back
Top Bottom