Did Chrissy Really Touch it in Miami?

Was listenin to the radio this mornin' ( which I never do ) and they have a segment like " ##% of the week " or some $%!# like that, & someone called in and said it should be Chrissy 
laugh.gif
so it got me thinkin' about max B.. So
nerd.gif

Was listenin to the radio this mornin' ( which I never do ) and they have a segment like " ##% of the week " or some $%!# like that, & someone called in and said it should be Chrissy 
laugh.gif
so it got me thinkin' about max B.. So
nerd.gif

she definitely touched it in miami.. and she spit on the head..

heard she touched it on the glass too

she definitely touched it in miami.. and she spit on the head..

heard she touched it on the glass too

Judging by what I seen on that love & hip hop show of her she's def bird status and I wouldn't put it pass her

Judging by what I seen on that love & hip hop show of her she's def bird status and I wouldn't put it pass her

I always thought that made max look like a $###+

Jim was his suppose to be his man, yet he was pipin' his girl? %+!% don't sit right with me

I always thought that made max look like a $###+

Jim was his suppose to be his man, yet he was pipin' his girl? %+!% don't sit right with me

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This.

She said it taste like pastries... What type of fruits is that???

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This.

She said it taste like pastries... What type of fruits is that???

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Henz asking this.

Of course she did then took a toke off that glass penis.

laugh.gif
@ Henz asking this.

Of course she did then took a toke off that glass penis.

Anybody remember that one vid when he was outside the building waitin' on Jim and Jim wouldn't come down?
...N' looked at the camera witta smirk like, "He got maaad girls in there Chrissy." 
laugh.gif

Anybody remember that one vid when he was outside the building waitin' on Jim and Jim wouldn't come down?
...N' looked at the camera witta smirk like, "He got maaad girls in there Chrissy." 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

...N' looked at the camera witta smirk like, "He got maaad girls in there Chrissy."�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"we huntin him like a +$*%*+.. koala bear"

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

...N' looked at the camera witta smirk like, "He got maaad girls in there Chrissy."�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"we huntin him like a +$*%*+.. koala bear"

Back
Top Bottom