Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

IMG_1921.jpeg

Something only average women prefer.

I’ve had the same money in my betting account for damn near 10 years now. Got it up to 2700 at its highest and now it’s down to like $350. Average around $1200. If I ever get to 0 I’m done I’m not depositing anymore

Only do lotto parlays during NFL season. $1 on 16-leg weekly parlays just for fun. Try to come up on a quick 30k :lol:

It is annoying seeing lines and picks EVERYWHERE. Like why the **** do I care about the local weatherman’s picks?

Gen Z might be equal to Boomers as far as tech savvy.

For real. When I get around kids in their early 20s at work and they see me type, they think I'm a damn wizard. They barely understand that some screens aren't touch screens. They grew up on screens, but most of them didn't learn anything about how any of it works. And don't get me started about emails from and to these kids. Got me feeling like Abe Simpson out here.

Whenever people start wanting to raise chickens in their suburban yard or talk about getting off the grid and getting a little farm (motivated by a fire pit session of congac with my neighbor) I can tell you never did hard or physical labor for a living :lol: I wonder what the statistics are for those that give it a shot.

Whenever people start wanting to raise chickens in their suburban yard or talk about getting off the grid and getting a little farm (motivated by a fire pit session of congac with my neighbor) I can tell you never did hard or physical labor for a living :lol: I wonder what the statistics are for those that give it a shot.

Tractor Supply Company's revenue went up like 30% during the pandemic because of people trying this stuff :lol:

This is actually facts.

Gen Z and later don't know how to do anything involving hardware :lol:

I had let a college girl go because figuring out the copy machine was "overwhelming"
I worked at this one place and this intern asks me to look at something on her computer. She had the print window open in Word She told me she wanted to only print page 8 of the document and thought the "copies" field meant which page # you want to print...

I thought she was just joking, then she showed me the recycling bin under her desk overflowing with copies. Turns out the document was 30 something pages and this dummy printed 8 copies.

For real. When I get around kids in their early 20s at work and they see me type, they think I'm a damn wizard. They barely understand that some screens aren't touch screens. They grew up on screens, but most of them didn't learn anything about how any of it works. And don't get me started about emails from and to these kids. Got me feeling like Abe Simpson out here.
They came of age during a time where technology moved past the self diagnosing / understand portion of things.. it was so good by then that most things “just work” and are so simple they don’t need to understand how it works. Apps just launch, phones just connect to cellular, things just automatically happen when they touch the screen.

Kinda wild to think about.

it's a woman thing, all the blue collar guys I know wive's raise chickens too.

they have to build these elaborate coops for them. I have more eggs than I know what to do with from my co workers. lipids are toast.
I will send thoughts and prayers

For the lipids

Back
Top Bottom