DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS?

DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
I juust copped a fresh pair of camo cargos. If it’s not M&N authentic shorts, I’m wearing cargo shorts..

20180708_070838.jpg

AMIRI.jpg
AMS.jpg
APL.jpg
I was thinking on copping these Amiri Cargo when they restock, now thanks to this thread you'll got me second guessing myself. I don't wear shorts at all since i have skinny calves so I could care for less for Cargo shorts, but I am partial to camo patterns.

Attachments

• APL.jpg
    APL.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AMIRI.jpg
    AMIRI.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 2
AMIRI.jpg
AMS.jpg
APL.jpg
I was thinking on copping these Amiri Cargo when they restock, now thanks to this thread you'll got me second guessing myself. I don't wear shorts at all since i have skinny calves so I could care for less for Cargo shorts, but I am partial to camo patterns.

These are actually pretty clean.

So since they are fitted, are the still immature and for old heads only?

I don't wear clothes that slim but those look aight.

I don't wear cargos anymore for the simple fact that I hate carrying stuff.

Phone in my front left pocket, slim bi-fold wallet on the back right pocket, and car key in the right front pocket.

I can't wait for the day Apple Pay is accepted everywhere, that way I don't have to carry my cards.

Although paying with the Metal, heavy Sapphire Reserve CC always gets a compliment. :lol::nthat:

Cargo Pants Are Back—and They Look a Lot Better This Time Around
MEGAN GUSTASHAW
August 18, 2018 8:00 AM
0817_CargoPantsStyle_3x2.jpg

You’re going to wear cargo pants this fall. Or, you should. Yeah, yeah, we know, they’ve got a bad rap. But these cargo pants are not those cargo pants. None make you look like a walking bean-bag chair, none come in shades of tan so nondescript they scream “I surrender!”. Today’s cargo pants aren’t just slimmed down either—which, for a long time, felt like the best and only way to pull them off—they’re done in corduroy or ripstop fabrics, finished with higher, more streamlined pockets, or jacked up with extra-loud colors. They’re cut well, even when they’re cut roomy, and they exude confidence. So go ahead, you have our support, cargo it up. Just maybe resist the urge to keep a cold one in the leg pocket. “Frat bro” hasn’t officially made a comeback yet.
undercover-cargo-pants.jpg

Undercover cargo pocket pant (was $585, 36% off)
Put utility pockets on a classic navy trouser and—boom—you’re a fashion cop.

$374.00, Need Supply

BUY NOW
thom-sweeney-cargo-cords.jpg

Thom Sweeney corduroy trousers
A slimmer cut and swankier fabric turn humble cargos into a fancy flex.
$520.00, Mr Porter

BUY NOW
todd-snyder-cargo-pant.jpg

Todd Snyder olive infantry cargo pant
Cut straight and faded to perfection, TBH this is the only pair you'll want to wear.
$245.00, Todd Snyder

BUY NOW
heron-preston-camo-cargo-pants.jpg

Heron Preston camouflage cargo trousers (was $571, 50% off)
50% off and just about the coolest-color camo we’ve seen. Must cop.
$286.00, Farfetch

BUY NOW
nikelab-cargo-pants.jpg

Nikelab ACG cargo pants
A carrot cut and moisture wicking fabric help these substantial pants feel more like a cool breeze.
$250.00, Boedega

BUY NOW

[iframe src="https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-29/html/container.html?n=0" name="1-0-29;13690;
h-beauty-youth-patterned-cargo-trousers.jpg

H Beauty & Youth patterned cargo trousers (was $241, 30% off)
Neutral desert tones help camo blend in with everything you own.
$169.00, Farfetch

BUY NOW

rick-owens-cargo-pants.jpg

Rick Owens DRKSHDW drawstring trousers
These pants are a uniform to a different kind of army entirely.
$740.00, Mr Porter

BUY NOW

junya-watanabe-man-patchwork-cargo-pant.jpg

Junya Watanabe Man patchwork pant
Unconventional pockets and details separate these cargos from the rest of the squad.
$720.00, Need Supply

https://www.gq.com/gallery/cargo-pants-to-wear-now

Aren’t those in the dressing better thread every year when the weather starts cooling down

Back
Top Bottom