Feel my pain, hear my truth

i didn’t watch more than a minute or so but if he was held against his will, it must have been a psychiatric hold like a 5150 or something because of paranoid delusions. maybe i’ll watch the rest later.

stay safe OP.

Glad to see you're still around man

If you don't mind me asking, did anything in particular happen at the police station that made them want to detain you?

Only watched 2min..

Threats from who..?
There is some peeps that be in there for a month or more without getting discharged because they dont take their medications or still actn up.

I vaguely remember the screen name as a troll/garbage poster. Don’t know what to make of this post.

I vaguely remember the screen name as a troll/garbage poster. Don’t know what to make of this post.

Yeah i dont get what we are suppose to do with this information. Shouldve posted it in the thread about nothing.

11 minute video? I sympathize with you and whoever listened to those ramblings for that long.

Fams whole aura screams mental institution.

He probably walked into that police station with his craziness and they were like ok yeah, brb
B2BDB5A9-3767-440C-9AB4-B64F79D1C0B2.gif

Didn't even need to click the thumbnail. Saw the yellow non-skid socks and said "this dude's locked up in psych."

:lol:
now this is the same cat who is trying to sell the cure to cancer to amazon shoppers for 19.99

Back
Top Bottom