Funniest Baseball Fight Ever...

This fool Chan Ho Park tries to kick the pitcher
roll.gif

Funniest baseball fight I've ever seen...

i like 45 yr old Nolan Ryan putting 20 something yr old RObin Ventura in a headlock and punching him multiple times

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i like 45 yr old Nolan Ryan putting 20 something yr old RObin Ventura in a headlock and punching him multiple times

You're right...this one probably deserves "funniest" instead of "best."

i like 45 yr old Nolan Ryan putting 20 something yr old Robin Ventura in a headlock and punching him multiple times

Agreed. Looked for the vid but couldn't find it

My favorite one, was definitely the Izzy Alcantara surprise kick to the catcher
laugh.gif

But I remember that Pedro one like yesterday. That happened in the first inning and went on to almost throw a no-no. He broke his chain with 1 or 2 outs to goin the ninth, and the next guy broke it up. Brian Daubach also hurt his wrist in that brawl.

I love the quote about izzy alcantrara. Something like "Izzy is unhappy about geting hit and proceeds to put on a green belt ju jitsu clinic." LOL.
Im trying to find a video of the Farnsworth - Wilson fight. I cant find one, does anybody know where i can?

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Where's Kyle Farnsworth?

who cares.

Someone's still mad.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
That was by far one of the coolest fights I've ever seen. Actual realfighting. Not people holding each other asking about where they were going to lunch later.

The Pedro/Zimmer was right there too.

There is a fight I have been wanting to see again for a while. Drew Henson was on one of the Minor league teams and this was a great fight. Everybody wassquarin up and it seemed to last a while.

Back
Top Bottom