Going to Japan??

I am going to Japan in May. Mostly going to be in Tokyo but I wanted to know if I can get some shoe places that are legit and where the Bape store is?? Anysuggestions of clubs and other interesting place to visit is also welcome. Thanks!!

I hope you've got a lot of dough because your trip will break you if you don't go prepared especially in Tokyo.

yea i have been saving for the trip i just want to see if there were some locations to where i am going to be.

the bape store i went to was in shibuya. that's where everything i needed was. the ladies in shibuya are just
eek.gif

if you go to the bape store in aoyama - might as well head to original fake too. take the train to omotesando.

haha i actually dont know. My girlfriend is doing all the work and all i have to remember is to take the days off from work. and the most important find someplace to look for some shoes. lol

Does anybody think you should know some Japanese to go to Japan....honest question BTW.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

for shoes head to ueno, harajuku and kichijoji.

+1 Harajuku and Shibuya are the places to go for shopping and people watching. I never had so much fun in my life when I was in Tokyo with my friends.Seriously you should have a great time and don't forget about saving money for the food there which is absolutely delicious.

Originally Posted by RenaultOne

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

for shoes head to ueno, harajuku and kichijoji.

+1 Go to those places but I would recommend Harajuku and Shibuya as the places to go for shopping and people watching. I never had so much fun in my life when I was in Tokyo with my friends. Seriously you should have a great time and don't forget about saving money for the food there which is absolutely delicious.
P.S. There is a BAPE store in Harajuku but it took me forever to find because it is kinda built underground.

Thanks for all the input so far, keep the suggestions coming. im planning to try as many things as i can

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Does anybody think you should know some Japanese to go to Japan....honest question BTW.

Depends, if you are going there as a tourist just the basics (like konnichiwa, sayonara, etc) should do, but if you are doing business there thendefinitely get a grasp of the language and culture.
For the OP: if you have time, and are interested in technology, definitely check out Akihabara.

heard they love foreigners from US over there. lol
goin abroad to study spring 09 for 2-3 months. should be dope but the US $ currency is garbage so will prob be living pretty poor.
looks like no co.jps or bapes for me
smh.gif

if anyones doin the same next spring, hit me up!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

48c15bc4e94c021ff3232c82d7dbf9b899b39fe.jpg

Does that answer your question?

Make sure to take a lot of pics, I am heading to Tokyo in November.

I need to know some more spots too because I'm going to be living there for the summer. I've been saving for this for atleastsome 6-7 months.

I just came back from Tokyo.

Like the dude above me said, THE GIRLS IN SHIBUYA ARE SMOKING. A lot of women in Tokyo are good looking though. That's the best part about visiting therehaha.

Oh yeah, for the clubs and such, head out to Roppongi. Place is filled with foreigners though but it shouldn't make much of a difference.

I have an internship over there for 10 weeks this summer...can anyone recommend any sites to see? What's some fun stuff to do over there???

Back
Top Bottom