Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Current Israeli government hella corrupt.

Hamas is equivalent to the KKK, Nazis, Al Queida and other extremist organizations.

Reading their fundamentals and ideologies is all I need to know about Hamas as a terrorist organization.

Netenyahu, Ben Gvir, and the rest of the gang are just as extreme as Hamas. They just get a pass because they're backed by a state.

- Palestine (Present Day Israel) was under British Rule pre WW2.
- After WW2, the displaced Jewish people in Europe was given Israel for the Jewish people.
- The Brits literally just said... "here you go, your new home, btw, Palestinians are living there as well. You guys deal with this"

And so they (Palestinians and the Jewish Immigrants) did.

- Israeli government was formed. Got funding from West (still does til present day).

- from the Palestinians perspective, Israel was slowly carving in beyond the agreed territory partition for decades. Palestinian residential homes and infrastructures destroyed for new Israel territory. This is were the fighting started and has stayed persistent since.

- In the end of the day, it's humans fighting for land. Both sides willing to die for this land. If you can find a resolution for this where both sides agree, you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

I did some reading but how didn’t the US and mainly how didn’t Israel see this attack coming.

Something is off here

Given how well executed this Hamas attack was, it's pretty wild that the Mossad/CIA seem to have been taken by complete surprise.
This is gonna turn into an even worse bloodbath in no time :smh:

- Palestine (Present Day Israel) was under British Rule pre WW2.
- After WW2, the displaced Jewish people in Europe was given Israel for the Jewish people.
- The Brits literally just said... "here you go, your new home, btw, Palestinians are living there as well. You guys deal with this"

And so they (Palestinians and the Jewish Immigrants) did.

- Israeli government was formed. Got funding from West (still does til present day).

- from the Palestinians perspective, Israel was slowly carving in beyond the agreed territory partition for decades. Palestinian residential homes and infrastructures destroyed for new Israel territory. This is were the fighting started and has stayed persistent since.

- In the end of the day, it's humans fighting for land. Both sides willing to die for this land. If you can find a resolution for this where both sides agree, you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

wow thanks for this explanation. I’ve never really ever understood the basics of this and every time i look it up it’s too convoluted of an article to dig into.

Why can’t they just sit down and decide what land is owned by who. Neither is leaving at this point. The land mass area seems more than sufficiently sized.

Is it different religions?

wow thanks for this explanation. I’ve never really ever understood the basics of this and every time i look it up it’s too convoluted of an article to dig into.

Why can’t they just sit down and decide what land is owned by who. Neither is leaving at this point. The land mass area seems more than sufficiently sized.

Religious differences probably play a substantial role but throughout history, land disputes have always been a recipe for infinite conflict.
Russia's invasion of Ukraine is about a land dispute too, dating back to the Soviet Union.

Watching people put Ukraine Flags in their Bio while Simultaneously putting Israel flags next to them is GOLD :rofl:
They only care when it's white Christians

Call out what Israel is doing and they'll just label you an anti semite. Really sad. Especially considering everything that group of people went through in the past.

Netenyahu, Ben Gvir, and the rest of the gang are just as extreme as Hamas. They just get a pass because they're backed by a state.

The government landscape there is way worse than the bs political libs/conservatives landscape that separates the US.

Netenyahu like a Trump on steroids, def a political extremist, him dismantling the judiciary was a big play in this. One of the reasons they were caught by surprise.

Also, Israelis or those backing Israel aren’t yelling “Death to insert an entire group of people here”. Can’t even imagine what kind of **** show that woudl cause if that happened anywhere else in the world.

That’s why Hamas to me = KKK/Nazis. The objective is to wipe out an entire race/population. Their whole faction is violence, no peace talks since their creation.

This attack is strictly targeting civilians. Jews and non Jews.

Reading that, it seems like the brits are to blame for starting this modern conflict after ww2. That area has had conflict for centuries, a lot of crusades and bloodshed.

Part of the problem is that both sides think it is theirs. They're not willing to give up any of it.

Yeah our planet is screwed unless we start thinking of it like one shared planet. all these individual governments trying to run things and make decisions + having access to missile and weapon defense is just bad. Any objective person can see how truly terrifying and downward spiral that is in the long term. Really sucks the UN has no real power to help mediate this sort of stuff and dictate terms. It really should be the sole purpose:

-Security
-Long term resource protection / environment planetary level decisions

The government landscape there is way worse than the bs political libs/conservatives landscape that separates the US.

Netenyahu like a Trump on steroids, def a political extremist, him dismantling the judiciary was a big play in this. One of the reasons they were caught by surprise.

Also, Israelis or those backing Israel aren’t yelling “Death to insert an entire group of people here”. Can’t even imagine what kind of **** show that woudl cause if that happened anywhere else in the world.

That’s why Hamas to me = KKK/Nazis. The objective is to wipe out an entire race/population. Their whole faction is violence, no peace talks since their creation.

This attack is strictly targeting civilians. Jews and non Jews.
There is no "clean" side in this conflict.

Ethnic cleansing takes different forms, and the current Israeli administration is engaged in it by supporting more and more Israeli settlements in the West Bank that results in displacing Palestinians from their land. This boiling frog approach is also motivated by hate, even though it's less messy than indiscriminate slaughter.

That’s why I think this is a never ending religious themed war. We can talk “land” all we want, but it’ll still stem back to the hate a lot of them have for each other especially in the occupied areas.

Few years ago I did a three religion tour in Jerusalem, then ventured to the other cities for more vacation oriented stuff, many Palestinians lived in those major Israeli cities too. The consensus among both was peace regardless who I talked too.

West Bank and Gaza, even though I wanted to visit it badly, coulda gotten the pass but it was a headache, seems like a completely different piece of land, and even different groups of Palestinians than the ones I met living in predominately Jewish and Arab areas.

Still visited predominantly Arab areas (my best Friends family is still there and he asked me to drop some stuff off to them). His uncle a taxi driver and drove me around and the consensus here even in Palestinian cities outside the West Bank and Gaza is peace. They living normally with the same complaints people have here.

because israelis think they can take over someones territory without consequences
Part of the problem is that both sides think it is theirs. They're not willing to give up any of it.
no the problem is israli's think its theirs but its not, get it straight bud

Back
Top Bottom