MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Saw the first episode, interesting. Produced by the Safdie Bros (Good Time, Uncut Gems) and Danny McBride. Episode 2 is out now.

I was waiting until the END but cracked episode 1 and it did not disappoint.
I've had call CENTERS before so this is naturally intriguing to me and buddy, I thought my callers were selling easy services BUT these fools mastered it.

I've yet to see a Telemarketing Center "fail".
If done right it's near impossible to **** up and because you need or want younger worse off candidates for that kind of selling, you can double, triple or quadruple in size 2-3x times per quarter.
This hustle they had though, makes me want to get back into Telemarketing.
Yes it's good Magic33 Magic33
It's not "well done" because the footage is pre YOUTUBE type content creators but at the beginning of that becoming a real career so the camera mans skill level was not up to par but he got the info he needed and the subject matter and content carries it home.
Basically he had enough content and film to put together an Award Winning piece.

reminds me of that Nt'er that pulled out a gun in the lebron 7 thread. :nerd::rofl:
31682118103710491317977-1-jpg.2928187

You are referring to the legendary scammer rockdeep rockdeep

This dude from BS High made me sick. Scamming kids and beating his lady. And omg his performance he put on the whole doc was cringe, like he heard "action" when the cameras rolled.

This dude from BS High made me sick. Scamming kids and beating his lady. And omg his performance he put on the whole doc was cringe, like he heard "action" when the cameras rolled.

Buddy on the show said it best "he may go down for talking too much on a documentary" man did he and thought the **** was funny. It was tough to watch!

Watched BS High and the fact they had 0 qualified health personnel for that IMG game is insane. Very lucky they were able to leave that game with “only” a couple torn ACLs…

Also i'll be a stereotype for a little bit and say i'd tap sons mom.
I assumed he tapped sons mom. Once I saw she was the trainer at the game I knew what time it was.

He also showed her the fake check and let her know what type of time he on. That level of comfort doesn't usually happen from progress reports/ status updates.

Homie called himself Loophole Leroy and I died laughing.

Roy a wild dude. He lead lambs to the slaughter with that IMG move.

Watched BS High and the fact they had 0 qualified health personnel for that IMG game is insane. Very lucky they were able to leave that game with “only” a couple torn ACLs…
I finally found and watched the GAME.
I can't believe they finished the GAME.
The other Trainers for sure noticed BS had ZERO trainers as did the commentators, that was violently mismanaged, it can't be real.
Just can't be.

There isn't one redeeming quality about "cCoach" Roy
I'm surprised his financial backer is still rolling with him and sat beside him in the DOC.
Dude seemed like a starcrossed lover who just blindly follows the one he loves.
Just unexplainable.

Life after HBO Max has been terrible for HBO.

I'm really looking to Apple TV now for the quality TV shows.

Bad enough they’re promoting their goofy reality shows like “I Just Drank Bleach, Marry Me”. But now CNN news alerts? Im not trying to hear about indictments or McConnell’s TV turning off again while I’m watching House of the Dragon, cuh.

Life after HBO Max has been terrible for HBO.

I'm really looking to Apple TV now for the quality TV shows.
Tried to tell yall about HBO a long time ago. **** been mid for a min but I still hold on for sentimental reasons lol

Last of Us is cool... but their newer content has been lacking (putting it nicely)

Speaking of Apple, I keep seeing commercials for their show Invasion. Looks kinda eh but anyone watch it?

I need more end of world shows

Tried to tell yall about HBO a long time ago. **** been mid for a min but I still hold on for sentimental reasons lol

Last of Us is cool... but their newer content has been lacking (putting it nicely)

Speaking of Apple, I keep seeing commercials for their show Invasion. Looks kinda eh but anyone watch it?

I need more end of world shows
Haven’t watched Invasion yet but Silo was really good. Can’t wait for s2.

Apple has yet to disappoint me with its shows.

I'm watching Invasion. I binged the first season last week with my wife. It's pretty good.

I kinda agree with s0lefunk s0lefunk about Apple, they are on a run at the very least. I didn't like Season 1 of See but everything I've watched since has been dope. I'm on a free trial but I will probably start paying for it when the trial is over.

If you need a trial I believe bestbuy has a 90 day code for free on their website.

Silo is super dope! I actually watched the show a couple weeks back and have been listening to the audiobooks in my spare time. I'm on the 3rd book now. I really fell in love with the show.

Back
Top Bottom