Nike Air 180 OG

Retail is $135. All recent sales data listed is in the 80s and 90s. Not sure what you’re looking at.
Here’s what I see on StockX:

Attachments

• IMG_2211.png
    IMG_2211.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 890
Just grabbed my pair. Hopefully this is a clear enough pic. :lol:

PXL_20240506_211338968.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Haven't even had a chance to try them on. I'll throw them on after I get back from dinner and report back.

I might be psyching myself with some high hopes, but can you also report in on the comfort and whether that Air unit has some give/cushioning to it or if it's just truly just pure aesthetics like the AM1 Big Bubbles? Those had no cushioning for me, and all it did was just make me feel a few centimeters taller.

I might be psyching myself with some high hopes, but can you also report in on the comfort and whether that Air unit has some give/cushioning to it or if it's just truly just pure aesthetics like the AM1 Big Bubbles? Those had no cushioning for me, and all it did was just make me feel a few centimeters taller.

The Red BBs? Unlike standard 1s, my Red BBs have a lot of give/cushion and give me that OG feeling when Air used to be the best cushion available back then.

Anxiously waiting to hear where these were acquired!

The Red BBs? Unlike standard 1s, my Red BBs have a lot of give/cushion and give me that OG feeling when Air used to be the best cushion available back then.

Yeah haha. Really? Hmm, I guess I'm really expecting the wrong kind of Air cushioning haha. Thought it'd be like the Infrared 90s type of cushioning or something.

Yeah haha. Really? Hmm, I guess I'm really expecting the wrong kind of Air cushioning haha. Thought it'd be like the Infrared 90s type of cushioning or something.

For me the BBs and the 90s are quite similar. BBs are definitely noticeable softer, but BBs are too far off. Really hoping these 180s are on the softer side!

Alrighty, for those asking. Anybody who has interacted with me on here for more than 30 seconds knows that I HATE giving sizing advice. I wear a 12 in everything except Chucks lol. *TO ME* these run really similar to the big bubble AM1. I haven't done a proper re-lace or anything, just loosened them up and threw them on. First steps, they seem to have a little bit of squishy-ness to them. Not necessarily DMX, but I could feel the cushioning just walking down my hallway. Definitely seems more comfy than the Big Bubbles, and I genuinely like those.
On first try on, I'd put them somewhere between the Big Bubbles and the AM90 recraft. They don't necessarily feel like I remember the OG 180's feeling, but that was 30 damn years ago at this point. I do remember the OG 180 bubbles not having much give when you tried to squeeze them, and these are exactly the same. Prisoner of the moment take? I absolutely love them. From my personal memory, I'm not sure they could've gotten these much more accurate. Gripe about the swoosh taper all you want, these things are incredible. Don't let some of these washed out, filtered pics fool you. The colors are absolutely correct. The Ultramarine/blue is darker than a lot of these pics are letting on, and the Infrared is a legit deep Infrared.

Alrighty, for those asking. Anybody who has interacted with me on here for more than 30 seconds knows that I HATE giving sizing advice. I wear a 12 in everything except Chucks lol. *TO ME* these run really similar to the big bubble AM1. I haven't done a proper re-lace or anything, just loosened them up and threw them on. First steps, they seem to have a little bit of squishy-ness to them. Not necessarily DMX, but I could feel the cushioning just walking down my hallway. Definitely seems more comfy than the Big Bubbles, and I genuinely like those.
On first try on, I'd put them somewhere between the Big Bubbles and the AM90 recraft. They don't necessarily feel like I remember the OG 180's feeling, but that was 30 damn years ago at this point. I do remember the OG 180 bubbles not having much give when you tried to squeeze them, and these are exactly the same. Prisoner of the moment take? I absolutely love them. From my personal memory, I'm not sure they could've gotten these much more accurate. Gripe about the swoosh taper all you want, these things are incredible. Don't let some of these washed out, filtered pics fool you. The colors are absolutely correct. The Ultramarine/blue is darker than a lot of these pics are letting on, and the Infrared is a legit deep Infrared.
I’m hyped. Thanks for the mini review.

Wow, congratulations jshortt jshortt !!! They look absolutely gorgeous! And thanks for the mini review, that's great 🙏 So now I have a few questions haha:
1. PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE can you show us the underside??? We haven't seen that at all not anywhere!
2. How is the construction of the BB? Is it like the previous retro's (that sucked big time, because of the squeaking) only bigger? Or did they redesign it from scratch and/or did they redo the construction from the OG?

Thanks in advance 👍

Thank you for providing your first impressions, Mr. Sir!

Yall made this poor guy wear these shoes in his crib and give you a review. I’m just picturing him wearing these new shoes around the house scratching his chin: “squishiness seems about right hmm”, and typing on the phone. Thank you jshortt jshortt

Back
Top Bottom