Nike KD 17

Pulled the trigger at $95. Site has them labeled as the 16.
IMG_1523.jpeg

Employee discount from a friend came to $109 and change after tax. Very happy.

Attachments

• 03CB00AA-F677-4079-9E42-7822D4D198C9.jpeg
    03CB00AA-F677-4079-9E42-7822D4D198C9.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 436
Saw the J Jones & Weartesters review of these. These seem meh at best, and the reviews suggest the upper is flimsy and overall the shoe is just okay. I usually like to try out stuff and especially was interested in a KD Air Max Plus since I love amps, but I think I'm going to save the time and energy. Or maybe just rock casually after getting some on disco.

Also, if anybody watches the weartesters video, the issue that Chris reports in his pair with the insole sliding underneath him? That's apparently not limited to his pair. Saw it in the wild. Swear there's always something with these shoes.

Metro Boomin colorway is cool. Are the weatherman’s actually coming in the 17? Saw a mock-up and it looked great. Hope we get the purple/orange air max plus colorway too. I can see myself picking up a lot of pairs of this model.

I mean the model itself doesn’t really lend itself to any Penny models. It’s just a solid colorway.

Also, if anybody watches the weartesters video, the issue that Chris reports in his pair with the insole sliding underneath him? That's apparently not limited to his pair. Saw it in the wild. Swear there's always something with these shoes.

Had that happen with some of my Jordan retros when playing ball in em (Jordan 13 Flint and Jordan 11 Iow IE). Had to super glue the insoles to the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom