Nike LeBron IV Retro

I would get those eggplants for like 50-75 max. other than that PASS
50-75? Dear God homie you're wanting that Marshall's price huh? 😆 Nah I as well will take them when they discount some. I don't doubt that they will collect dust at $250. I've owned every LeBron model and I must say that the most I've ever felt like "damn this was worth every penny" was with the 4's. Such an underrated classic of a shoe.

50-75? Dear God homie you're wanting that Marshall's price huh? 😆 Nah I as well will take them when they discount some. I don't doubt that they will collect dust at $250. I've owned every LeBron model and I must say that the most I've ever felt like "damn this was worth every penny" was with the 4's. Such an underrated classic of a shoe.

lol I know bro they are nice but that price tag is just too much.

Man if this was 15 years ago, I would’ve been camped outside of Lakeforest Mall lol

Now I’m sure I’ll see them just sitting at multiple stores.

Crazy to think that Eggplant colorways were all the craze on Flightposites, Foamposites, 1/2 cents, etc. That same 15 years ago I was talking about. Now we got Eggplant LeBrons and Kobes coming out. Life truly is cyclical.

Here's an article link for the top 10 best Nike LeBron IVs, according to Sole Retriever...

Please post what y'all think, agree or disagree with after reading it.

Which one got a size 12:nerd:

Dropping the eggplants last is just so weird.
Anyone who wants a pair of 4s in 2024 would've copped the Graffitis or Fruittys, and how many are copping multiple pairs at$250. These going to the outlet quick.

Thank you. I was able to get a pair!!!!!

NT brethren always coming through.

Want to wait it out till $200 or less but wondering if I should just grab now and not regret it later….🤷🏻‍♂️

15 for any huge footers
Another fsr

Back
Top Bottom