Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Heat vice jerseys outsold the rest of the league combined and yet they wouldnt keep any of them for more than a season because mickey arison is obstinate about black and red being the heat’s identity 🤦🏻

Heat vice jerseys outsold the rest of the league combined and yet they wouldnt keep any of them for more than a season because mickey arison is obstinate about black and red being the heat’s identity 🤦🏻

Where did you get your data on that? I have a hard time to believe any single jersey style from any team outsold the entire rest of the league combined.

Where did you get your data on that? I have a hard time to believe any single jersey style from any team outsold the entire rest of the league combined.
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 4.52.00 AM.png

Black and red sells. We know this.

That is tough. There throwbacks they wore last night were clean as well.

Speaking of...when are the Nuggs gonna have there end of season liquidation sale. I need a Braun for the low, low.

What are you talking about?
I think Fanatics is going to make a bid for the next NBA contract when Nike’s deal is up. They already have the NHL contract for next season. Once that Nike deal expires in 2027, I think Rubin steps in and makes a huge bid to get the NBA contract.

They took NHL because adidas didn’t want it anymore and there was no one really making a play for it.

Yea that’s true either way I hope someone steps in and stops fanatics I am sure they will try and get that deal but they can’t have everything

They took NHL because adidas didn’t want it anymore and there was no one really making a play for it.
Sure, but you don’t think Rubin is going to make a bid for the NBA? Dude pretty much runs nbastore.com and a bunch of the other team stores, already has relationships with the league since he used to be part owner of the Sixers, already has a deal in place for collectibles and the replica jerseys, etc.

Sure, but you don’t think Rubin is going to make a bid for the NBA? Dude pretty much runs nbastore.com and a bunch of the other team stores, already has relationships with the league since he used to be part owner of the Sixers, already has a deal in place for collectibles and the replica jerseys, etc.

Nike pretty much is just a logo printed on a fanatics product at this point. Ordering from Nike direct ships from fanatics. Stock on both sites is the same.

Yea I just don’t see Nike giving the NBA unis up. Nike is more directly tied to the manufacturing iirc from what I read with the NBA. Think leagues will be a little more wary of actual fanatics production after what happened with MLB.

Yea I just don’t see Nike giving the NBA unis up. Nike is more directly tied to the manufacturing iirc from what I read with the NBA. Think leagues will be a little more wary of actual fanatics production after what happened with MLB.
Money talks

You think leagues give two ****e about what’s going on in the back end? :lol:

Just like they ruined MLB jerseys with the NOB THIS SEASON

I think Fanatics is going to make a bid for the next NBA contract when Nike’s deal is up. They already have the NHL contract for next season. Once that Nike deal expires in 2027, I think Rubin steps in and makes a huge bid to get the NBA contract.
So just pure speculation...I doubt Nike will let their monopoly of NBA/NFL/MLB apparel fall to Fanatics.

Anyways, Bucks team store has 20%, bringing their authentic jerseys to $200. Not really a deal, especially since they heat press name & numbers.

Back
Top Bottom