• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's probably a mix of good luck and that I have two other controllers that I rotate. I replaced the shells on the Joycons too, but I don't think that would've helped because I didn't touch the internals. I also wasn't afraid to try DIY "hacks" to fix the drift (mostly just applying tons of pressure to the stick) because I knew it was only going to get worse.

But the funny thing is, I had to replace the left-sticks on both of my other controllers because they were so worn out :lol:. I never had any other issues with the Switch itself though. SD slot, battery, screen, etc are still chugging along fine.

FullSizeRender.jpg
the only issue I had with the joycons is arguing over the extended warranty I bought for the Switch system from BustBuy which one of the stores said was covered and the other one argued that it isn't as if I had been lied to. the worst part of it is that the store that argued that said it wasn't covered still gave me a replacement but made you feel like you are the bad guy or trying to scam them. I hated that. that was the reason I paid extra for the insurance was for those types of issues and I'm not your typical buyer/scammer that would buy and return products. they should know the difference between those types and the ones that bought insurance.

the only issue I had with the joycons is arguing over the extended warranty I bought for the Switch system from BustBuy which one of the stores said was covered and the other one argued that it isn't as if I had been lied to. the worst part of it is that the store that argued that said it wasn't covered still gave me a replacement but made you feel like you are the bad guy or trying to scam them. I hated that. that was the reason I paid extra for the insurance was for those types of issues and I'm not your typical buyer/scammer that would buy and return products. they should know the difference between those types and the ones that bought insurance.
I sent my join back to Nintendo for repair out exchange. It was in the states and took about two weeks to get back. There was a tell year warranty I believe. Just another option if all else fails.

Back
Top Bottom