• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's probably a mix of good luck and that I have two other controllers that I rotate. I replaced the shells on the Joycons too, but I don't think that would've helped because I didn't touch the internals. I also wasn't afraid to try DIY "hacks" to fix the drift (mostly just applying tons of pressure to the stick) because I knew it was only going to get worse.

But the funny thing is, I had to replace the left-sticks on both of my other controllers because they were so worn out :lol:. I never had any other issues with the Switch itself though. SD slot, battery, screen, etc are still chugging along fine.

FullSizeRender.jpg
the only issue I had with the joycons is arguing over the extended warranty I bought for the Switch system from BustBuy which one of the stores said was covered and the other one argued that it isn't as if I had been lied to. the worst part of it is that the store that argued that said it wasn't covered still gave me a replacement but made you feel like you are the bad guy or trying to scam them. I hated that. that was the reason I paid extra for the insurance was for those types of issues and I'm not your typical buyer/scammer that would buy and return products. they should know the difference between those types and the ones that bought insurance.

the only issue I had with the joycons is arguing over the extended warranty I bought for the Switch system from BustBuy which one of the stores said was covered and the other one argued that it isn't as if I had been lied to. the worst part of it is that the store that argued that said it wasn't covered still gave me a replacement but made you feel like you are the bad guy or trying to scam them. I hated that. that was the reason I paid extra for the insurance was for those types of issues and I'm not your typical buyer/scammer that would buy and return products. they should know the difference between those types and the ones that bought insurance.
I sent my join back to Nintendo for repair out exchange. It was in the states and took about two weeks to get back. There was a tell year warranty I believe. Just another option if all else fails.

I’ve never played any of the portable Zelda games outside of ALBW. Minish Cap looks fantastic though, I’d love to see a remake of that.

Just unwrapped my day on pickup of Crisis Core and started playing on my Switch. Been playing Xbox and PS so much due to GamePass and the new(er) fighting games like Tekken 8, SF6 and MK1.

Plan on going through a bunch of my Switch titles that have been sitting while like Nier Automata, Persona 5 Strikers, RWBY Arrowfell, Scott Pilgrim, DNF Duel, and bunch of others. Figure it'll hold me over into next year while I wait for some price drops on the newer games coming at the end of this year.

Just unwrapped my day on pickup of Crisis Core and started playing on my Switch. Been playing Xbox and PS so much due to GamePass and the new(er) fighting games like Tekken 8, SF6 and MK1.

Plan on going through a bunch of my Switch titles that have been sitting while like Nier Automata, Persona 5 Strikers, RWBY Arrowfell, Scott Pilgrim, DNF Duel, and bunch of others. Figure it'll hold me over into next year while I wait for some price drops on the newer games coming at the end of this year.

Fellow FGC head? Holla at me

Back
Top Bottom