NYC Cops beat and arrest man for sleeping on the train coming from work

Henz - fix the vid...

Transit cops are on something else...back in the day, my boy passed out on a empty train at 3am. Cop woke him up and gave him a ticket for occupying more than one seat. :smh: :lol:

Saw this last night & smh if the man's story checks out.

I feel like after a certain point these a**hole cops know they're in the wrong, but continue to harass their victims so as to not appear like they fudged up; all the while making a small mistake an even bigger one when their victims don't play along.

And "primo" should've caught the fade from dude.

Is there more of a backstory to this? If the police are doing this just because he's sleeping, then obviously it's OD. If there's something more to it that we don't know, then what?

Last edited:
I feel like the whole situation is OD but at the same time dude is resisting throughout the whole video

Same thing I was thinking.  Hope everything works out for the brotha.  Not sure how much if any he and his girl are going to "eat" from this though. 

I don't think he'll see a dime. If anything, they'll get him on a resisting arrest charge. Messed up situation, and his reaction was warranted, but it certainly escalated things.

Why resist? Do you think your just gonna punch both their lights out then go back to sleep?

I don't know the circumstances but resisting arrest is just trouble waiting to happen.

Fool prolly was snoring his *** off. Just take that L and move on bruh.

Same thing I was thinking.  Hope everything works out for the brotha.  Not sure how much if any he and his girl are going to "eat" from this though. 
I don't think he'll see a dime. If anything, they'll get him on a resisting arrest charge. Messed up situation, and his reaction was warranted, but it certainly escalated things.
Yeah, I don't think he's getting anything either.  I was making that comment in reference to him saying "we gonna eat" as his girl was recording him getting pushed to the ground in order to be arrested. 

If he truly was just sleeping and the cops harassed him just for sleeping then that is messed up.  Unfortunately for him given the part that was recorded, it kinda shows him moreso resisting arrest, which doesn't look good in his favor. 

Bums dont wear zoom rookies.

yes they do.

The video isnt working for me. Im on a pc.

On another note, a few years back an undercover transit cop opened the door for me as I was walking from train car to train car. The next stop, h walks over to me, pulls out his badge and proceeds to give me a ticket.

The same douche who opened the door for me, gave me a $100 ticket (maybe more) for walking thru the door.

I was sooooo vexed.

Youtube comments really are the worst.

Do people really view black people like this or is all just an act to rustle jimmies?

Why do people hate something that I cannot even control?

Bums dont wear zoom rookies.

yes they do.

The video isnt working for me. Im on a pc.

On another note, a few years back an undercover transit cop opened the door for me as I was walking from train car to train car. The next stop, h walks over to me, pulls out his badge and proceeds to give me a ticket.

The same douche who opened the door for me, gave me a $100 ticket (maybe more) for walking thru the door.

I was sooooo vexed.

It seems to me you were already walking through the train cars though. Either way that is an excessive ticket amount for something that minor

Inb4 all cops are trash
Inb4 race thread
Inb4 cop defense
Many cops are decent human beings, many others are ********.

The ******** are the ones that get filmed and put on YouTube. The cool cops are never represented in the media, because positive is not good for ratings and hits.

Cops do actually profile based on race. It happens.

A police force is a requirement or else society will collapse on itself. But we also need to police the police force.

There. I think I attacked from all angles.

/thread

Last edited:
From what was said in the video it appears as if the situation escalated because he wouldn't show them his ID. People have to learn to how to deal with the Police.

He wasn't arrested for sleeping on the train, he was arrested for assaulting officers and resisting.

Dude took a ****** situation and continued to make it worse... and worse.... and worse.

From what was said in the video it appears as if the situation escalated because he wouldn't show them his ID. People have to learn to how to deal with the Police.

He wasn't arrested for sleeping on the train, he was arrested for assaulting officers and resisting.

Dude took a ****** situation and continued to make it worse... and worse.... and worse.

Brown Vs Texas

Brown Vs Texas

:lol: Refusing to show your ID is one thing... getting physical with the Police is another.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom