Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m gonna assume that was towards me w/o the @ but the energy seemed right. Wasn’t even directed your way simple jack but you just looking for the attention.

Was gonna hit ignore again til I seen this lame getting roasted in the NBA thread :lol: w/ not a funny bone in ur body.

Been said you were easy to see thru whole time & had no business trying to sound as some sort of authority on anything basketball when everything has you perplexed whole time. Now 💩 mad for no reason at the ones calling out his same nonsense over yonder. I told you that thesaurus wasn’t gonna help you think better thoughts.

A6371521-A758-44EE-A36D-BCBBE5912936.jpeg

Not just me but I was the only one in here telling you the ugly truth.
Haha... so you're attempting to justify your point by borrowing someone else's argument? Their frustration stems from my relentless LeBron criticism, while yours, it seems, stems from your obssesion . Your opinions are quite frankly terrible, let's not pretend otherwise. The individuals who are supposed to support you, those who usually would side with you due to our shared love for the Knicks, don't even support you. What are you even trying to say? Talk about throwing stones while living in a glass house. This is absolutely hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have half of the guys here distance themselves from you while in the NBA thread. Stop it.

yall either need to just ignore it each other completely or go a couple rounds and get it over with

yall either need to just ignore it each other completely or go a couple rounds and get it over with
This guy claims to have half of us blocked, yet he always manages to find a way to respond to everyone.

I'm just not going to let him freely spout stupidity all the time.

It’s not that srs tuff guy.

I know this fool is hot over there so back to ignore for his sake cuz he bout to crash out.

I feel sorry for your son.

This guy claims to have half of us blocked, yet he always manages to find a way to respond to everyone.

I'm just not going to let him freely spout stupidity all the time.

i feel you, but dudes like this thrive on this type of engagement. ijs that feeding into it is just a waste of your time fam. what's the saying, "i can't be offended if i don't value your opinion"?

i feel you, but dudes like this thrive on this type of engagement. ijs that feeding into it is just a waste of your time fam. what's the saying, "i can't be offended if i don't value your opinion"?
I get you my boy, but just know that I be having fun with it.

I'll take my ✋️ of his face now. Just for a bit ...

1_rXAxrEs8G7BcLhrjrLVjlg.png

At least Mitch will get some rest... the rest of the team is in for another long night. Hopefully, we can jump out to a large lead, which should allow Thibs to feel comfortable resting some guys midgame so the could be fresh towards the end of the game. It's more like wishful thinking, but hey, we can hope.

Last edited:
Well here it is gentleman.

Mitch out for the remainder of the post season.

We’re dropping like flies out here. :smh:

As much as I want to place blame on Thibs, I'm not sure if this is entirely his fault, or is it? Mitch wasn't performing well out there, but he was still contributing. I'm not sure, man... Remember, that Bulls team played a lot, and ultimately, most of that squad looked significantly older and were out of the league not too long after. Hart also seems to be showing signs of wear out there.

I’m not putting the blame on Thibs.

I’m just saying what it is - We’re dropping like flies.

Bogey was a big hit, this is a huge hit.

It just sucks.

Listen, im coming around to Thibs faster than most other Thibs deflectors but after Precious was formidable in Game 4 vs Sixers, he should have trusted Precious and let Mitch heal up.

Back
Top Bottom