Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Got my shadows in

Meh. Told yall from the initial pic that grey leather was ***. Almost feels suede like, almost

It’s so dry and tough. The black leather is really glossy and puffy

At this point I’d take the leather on the old 2015 pairs :lol:
Like the shoe though?

Like the shoe though?
It fills a void plus they’re retail

So I’ll take em. Just weird the way they’re going with these OG and weird material.

I guess the 85 lows is where it’s at because those are bad ***, stiffer leather but better shape and feels of quality

It fills a void plus they’re retail

So I’ll take em. Just weird the way they’re going with these OG and weird material.

I guess the 85 lows is where it’s at because those are bad ***, stiffer leather but better shape and feels of quality
I noticed that the 85 lows also run slightly smaller than the OG's.
Still, you can't beat the sheer options of colorways for the OG lows when compared to the 3-4 85 lows.

Got my shadows in

Meh. Told yall from the initial pic that grey leather was ***. Almost feels suede like, almost

It’s so dry and tough. The black leather is really glossy and puffy

At this point I’d take the leather on the old 2015 pairs :lol:
Yeah I got that from watching a sh*t load of YouTube videos. Not a deal breaker for me. They’ll look and feel fine once they break in nicely.

Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Mocha”
Color: White/Black-Palomino
Style Code: CZ0790-102
Release Date: August 21, 2024
Price: $140
1715034795894.png

1715034846366.png

1715034893294.png

I have nothing to back it up but knowing they’ve been restocking boutiques quarterly, it’s possible they tossed stock up on SNKRS that was allocated for stores that have folded or lost their JB accounts/couldn’t pay for their inventory in the six mos since these dropped.

Snkrs is low key the best place to cop from at retail at least u can return if a sale pops up with your size.

NGs aren't as widely available as they were a couple months back but it's been rumored they will restock throughout the year.
This REALLY annoys me since they are still releasing Shadows, Mochas, in that awful small swoosh model…

Many if not all of us would cop in the 85 low cut at higher retail as well.. It’s so annoying how they are wasting those CWs on the trash OG low model.

Snkrs is low key the best place to cop from at retail at least u can return if a sale pops up with your size.

NGs aren't as widely available as they were a couple months back but it's been rumored they will restock throughout the year.
At least with SNKRS I know they have a great return policy.

...I can just take them to the Nike Store in my town.

Back
Top Bottom