Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Boba Fett 998 NB1s for work today

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6402.jpeg

I like the Harlow collab. Wont get them because I don't know any of his music. I think if it were a GR or another collaborator, more of us would like them. Unfortunately, I think these might bring even more casuals to NB 😮‍💨🤦🏿‍♂️
Your giving him too much credit… This collab is going to come and go

Thought he was a youtuber

Your giving him too much credit… This collab is going to come and go
Don't want to sound like a hater.....but I sure do hope you're right 😂.

I like these though. Reminds me of my aunt's crib growing up. I might download an album or memorize a song so I can buy these with no guilt. I can rarely bring myself to buy sneakers collabs with artists I'm not already a fan of. And as far as I can remember every one I bought I ended up selling or ooping to someone who did.

Man, talk about NB and collabs is like the bat signal to some of these dudes
it’s the only time new balance has a chance to do something creative and most of the time they can’t even do that. How much more can we talk about all gray sneakers that hasnt already been said?

Don't want to sound like a hater.....but I sure do hope you're right 😂.

I like these though. Reminds me of my aunt's crib growing up. I might download an album or memorize a song so I can buy these with no guilt. I can rarely bring myself to buy sneakers collabs with artists I'm not already a fan of. And as far as I can remember every one I bought I ended up selling or ooping to someone who did.
Yeah, I feel you on that 90s aesthetic. At least new balance stepped out of the box on this one. I’d like to see them take more chances with the collabs.

the air harlows ain’t so bad from a distance. wish it was paisley instead of floral though

it’s the only time new balance has a chance to do something creative and most of the time they can’t even do that. How much more can we talk about all gray sneakers that hasnt already been said?
my man, NB heads can happily talk about grey sneakers for the rest of their lives

harlows are a great example of what is wrong with nb right now. collab line is run by a bunch of yes men with no experience in design. trotterman needs to go.

harlows are a great example of what is wrong with nb right now. collab line is run by a bunch of yes men with no experience in design. trotterman needs to go.
Of all the things that are trash u go with that? If we wanna discuss what's wrong we can start with trash bin models like 9060.

End of the day we all wrong bc their collabs sell and their trash models sell.

:rofl: Like clockwork

Last time the gripes were that pairs weren’t collaby enough, tonal, or just suede. Let me guess now it’s the opposite problem; too collaby, too vibrant, materials too wild. Entertaining takes for sure.

M mkj niketock88 niketock88 maybe you lads should start a new thread where you focus on these highly critical personnel & business decision issues NB has. Seems neither of you are really that interested in NBs in general. We’d love to see your most recent NB cops in here, that is if you’ve got any.

I joke about this stuff a lot but this has to be one of the worst takes I've seen on here and that's saying something.

Do you even understand what a collab is?

If you're NB, you pick a guy and you hand them creative control while you take care of production and marketing.

Do you have any idea what would happen to NB if their creative partners started coming out and saying "I wanted to do this and that but NB won't allow it. They kept stepping in and messing with my design and process". Obviously there are some limits like if they wanted to do something explicit but otherwise you have to let them do their thing. It doesn't work on movies and TV and it doesn't work here. It'd be a wrap for NB getting anyone noteworthy on the collabs that you covet so badly if they did what you want them to do.

:rofl: Like clockwork

Last time the gripes were that pairs weren’t collaby enough, tonal, or just suede. Let me guess now it’s the opposite problem; too collaby, too vibrant, materials too wild. Entertaining takes for sure.

M mkj niketock88 niketock88 maybe you lads should start a new thread where you focus on these highly critical personnel & business decision issues NB has. Seems neither of you are really that interested in NBs in general. We’d love to see your most recent NB cops in here, that is if you’ve got any.
No, you’re right bro, they did everything I asked for and the collab is still trash.. new balance in trouble :lol: All down hill from here.

and darn it I really thought I could get away without posting any shoes in this thread. I recently had to re-up on two 990v6s that I beat last year. Don’t mind the crappy collabs in the background
IMG_8818.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom