Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^reminds me I saw this the other day:

1716071685759.png

Let us know if you last until the Chris Breezy arc :lol:

Man I finish everything I start. I'll be here til the end.

But so far, I just finished the episode where Luke's father got caught with a dude in the dealership + Luke/Ryan getting jumped.

Really goofy how those dudes are slowly becoming cool after Ryan took that man's girl from right under his nose.

But all of these teen shows are filled with friend circle incest so that's expected.

Oh, Poor Things was ****ing wild :lol: Liked it, the settings and costumes were very "Wes Anderson on bad acid" but Emma Stone was great. Deserved the Oscar for displaying the growth of the character the way she did. Caught me so off guard with the "squish squish" scene at the beginning and I knew it would be more wild and shed be more weird than expected.

The camerawork took some getting used to, but it definitely helped shaped the world and the bizarre settings.

Solid 7/8 for me.

Well, I can't wait. A 2nd Legend 🔥
More and more and more Bad Boys 🔥
28 Years Later? 28 Decades Later 🔥
Leon the Professional? Mathilda The Unprofessional 🔥
Wag the Dog? Chase the Cat 🔥
Gooder Will Hunting 🔥
As Gooder As It Gets🔥
Bigger Fish 🔥
Gump, Jr 🔥
Just keep every story going.

I would purchase each in 4K

Season 1 of The OC was elite television. There are a few shows that really captured a time and a place and a vibe more than that season. Plus the soundtrack was amazing if you liked indie rock. It was funny and witty but also silly and dumb. But the first season will always be great. It definitely couldn't capture the magic and while there was some redeeming stories and characters and arcs later.. It definitely struggles a bit in later seasons

Season 1 of The OC was elite television. There are a few shows that really captured a time and a place and a vibe more than that season. Plus the soundtrack was amazing if you liked indie rock. It was funny and witty but also silly and dumb. But the first season will always be great. It definitely couldn't capture the magic and while there was some redeeming stories and characters and arcs later.. It definitely struggles a bit in later seasons
Its staggering how good that first season was and then you watch the rest of the show and it was basically on par with CW shows

We took our daughter to see IF. Movie was legitimately excellent. Wife and I cried the whole time. Very well made and endearing. Great themes. Very difficult concepts to get through at times. Would recommend to other parents to see them cry.

It was really the first set of episodes before the MLB playoffs that carried The OC.

Fox ordered too many episodes and the showrunner burned through storylines so fast after that.

Back
Top Bottom