Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Looking like a real life Sons Of Anarchy character. Drake's story crazier and crazier. :lol: :smh:

Bloods and Crips ain't got **** on Hells Angel's. They be involved in some real UGLY ****. Who woulda Drake would get a billion and decide to put multiple gangs on payroll. Wild ****.

Last edited:
1000001120.jpg

Drake perfectly fits the "agenda." Why doesn't he win?

I really don't think there is an "agenda" or some vast conspiracy. It's voted on by members. The problem with it is that everyone in the academy can vote on every category, and it's rarely the best that wins. It's like if the NBA awards (ROTY, MVP, etc.) was voted on by every professional athlete and media member in the country regardless of what sport they play or whether they even watch the basketball or know anything about it.

They don't have to vote, and I suppose that some could be incentivized or motivated to vote for friends or label-mates or something more devious, but it's little more than everyone in the group rewarding themselves every year.

It look like he clicked up with HA's a long time ago too

How am I just finding all this new info out today. I feel like I've been living under a rock. I know I'm semi washed but I honestly thought I had a good idea of Drake's history and dealings

I've discovered like 3 or more new things since this whole thing been happening

Why don't you dudes think Aubrey is being extorted and that's why they're around him?

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Probably my default assumption actually. It’s a blurry line.

I’m very surprised they let him rock their stuff.

Why don't you dudes think Aubrey is being extorted and that's why they're around him?
that’s where i’m at. drake looks like a meal ticket for a lot of people. i feel like this is going in circles. kendrick already spelled it out.

I’m just surprised. The bag must be crazy. They got thousands of prospects and partial members who actually put in work and do dirt for years before they’re full members and allowed to wear their stuff.
From one of the above articles...

The club only allows its own members to wear clothing printed with the words “Hells Angels” or the club’s “death’s head” logo. Support merchandise, like the hoodie worn by Drake, can be worn by anyone and is generally sold with branding such as “Support 81,” “Support Red and White” or “Support Big Red Machine.”

I mean that's possible but his bodyguard for 6 years is a Hells Angel, the dude in Family Matters is a Hells Angel. He coulda easily bought his way into it with his status. The dude Baka sound like he really ride for Drake.

Drake put Toronto on the map. To them he's Hov, Pac, Biggie. Gotta remember these are all Canadian gangs. No disrespect to them but they probably don't have the same view of him that we do. It sounds similar to Puff. He was not a street dude but dudes like Wolf put in work for him.

I don't mean to pick on the Drake thread but there are some unwell people in that thing. Not even Anti or Osh Kosh are participating in that delusion and coping

I mean it's the Drake thread...they are there to support him.

Some do it blindly, some are objective.

Some are stans. Avoid the stans.

From one of the above articles...

The club only allows its own members to wear clothing printed with the words “Hells Angels” or the club’s “death’s head” logo. Support merchandise, like the hoodie worn by Drake, can be worn by anyone and is generally sold with branding such as “Support 81,” “Support Red and White” or “Support Big Red Machine.”

Ahh ok that makes sense. Looks like they started selling merchandise relatively recently in 2013. For decades they were super serious about their "intelectual property" and if their goons didn’t touch you they would put their lawyers on you. They've sued all types of clothing and entertainment companies. :lol:

"Drake is actually plugged in with H.A tho"

"His bodyguard (the white one) is an HA affiliate"

"What’s up with Drakes willingness to work with the Hells Angels for security? Aren’t they a known racist organization?"

"Racist? That's your problem with the Hells Angels? How about trafficking, drugs, murder, grape?"

This getting wild

You just don't get it. Drake planned all this out to make you think he was involved with an organization of rapists that traffics girls. Kendrick fell for it; don't be deceived.

It look like he clicked up with HA's a long time ago too

How am I just finding all this new info out today. I feel like I've been living under a rock. I know I'm semi washed but I honestly thought I had a good idea of Drake's history and dealings

I've discovered like 3 or more new things since this whole thing been happening

One of them hiding in plain sight situations. The video I posted I seen that like 6 months ago but this stuff been going on for years. Stomped out Dram, Detail getting beat up, Mo G got beat up, Ian Conor beat up.

1715133669385.png

Who was the OVO goon that got killed on video some years back? This stuff been out there just under the radar. Now it's a shooting outside your home??

Back
Top Bottom