SONGS PRODUCERS SAMPLED VOL.....OG

Jeremy Steig - Hang On To A Dream

Straight from the LP...I've been sitting on this one for a long *** time...pretty sure it's still widely "unknown"

Kendrick Lamar - HiiiPower @ 1:35

Last edited:
ht

Jeremy Steig - Hang On To A Dream

Straight from the LP...I've been sitting on this one for a long *** time...pretty sure it's still widely "unknown"

Kendrick Lamar - HiiiPower @ 1:35

Dope Son, would of never knew. Sidenote, just know Aloha, one of my favorites dude:nthat:.

This constantly pops up on youtube playlists for me.

I also love how one song that's maybe 6 or 7 min long with a different sound to start and end and can be flipped 3 different ways and you wouldnt know those 3 songs all sample one song.

My mans just flipped the ending of the song. And it had just been a while since I've listened to Mercy Mercy Me from beginning to the very end that my mind got blown.

Bob James - Nautilus

Too many songs to name that sampled this... Of course Ghost Face Daytona 500, but Slick Rick's Children's Story, Run DMC's Beats To The Rhyme, & Eric B & Rakim's Follow The Leader... I know there is more but these were off the top of the dome... Surprised neither of these were posted.

Quincy Jones - Summertime In The City

Pharcyde's Passin' Me By, The Roots Clones, Outkast You May Die to name a few...

The Jacksons - HeartBreak Hotel (This Place Hotel)

Yeah, I'm feeling this thread... Great job OP. :nthat:

Q-Tip - We Fight/We Love (remix ft. Kanye & Consequence)

Art of Noise - Moments in Love

Youssou N'Dour - 7 Seconds ft. Neneh Cherry

Wynton Marsalis - Skain's Domain
Soho used @ 3.52...

Soho - Hot

Back
Top Bottom