The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Safari 4 is okay so far. Here's my desktop.
3306184235_b7a9b59136_b.jpg

Alright I just downloaded the new Safari and love it, but still no support for smileys and formatting on NT
laugh.gif

How do those of you using Safari get around that? Or is it even possible?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Alright I just downloaded the new Safari and love it, but still no support for smileys and formatting on NT
laugh.gif

I use BBcode, like back in ezboard days, instead of the thing they use for yuku, somewhere in the settings

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

laugh.gif

Yeah, I've been using the new Safari all day today. So far, so good. Was wondering about the formatting myself.

The "new" MacMini doesn't seem to have a DVI port like the current one; is there such thing as an HDMI to USB or Component to USB cable in case Iwant to connect it to my TV?

Originally Posted by wada7

my latest desktop
3301265217_accbf7dab3_b.jpg
Can somebody tell me how to do a background like that.Ive also seen em with the Tape effect..is there a program or something..any help would beappreciated

Anyone know a Good download manager? I use megaupload A LOT. megamanager does not work for mac.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by mjbetch

he has a regular macbook. that's not going to work.

unless he has a mini dvi to dvi adapter already lo

ohh ok... so only the macbook pro has the DVI? thanks for catching that.... sorry googler

so i would need two cables, right? mini-dvi to dvi and dvi to hdmi?

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by wada7

my latest desktop
Can somebody tell me how to do a background like that.Ive also seen em with the Tape effect..is there a program or something..any help would be appreciated

most people use photoshop to do it.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

ohh ok... so only the macbook pro has the DVI? thanks for catching that.... sorry googler

well see if you can get a mini-dvi to hdmi if they even have that. i'm not sure. put your name to useand google it ahhaha. but yeah you gotta do what you just said lmao

edit: http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10419&cs_id=1041912&p_id=4852&seq=1&format=2

yo. so my macbook pro battery that's about 21 months old keeps changing battery charge.
frown.gif

yesterday it was at 81% then today it went to 77% and then stayed at 56% for a while, went back to 77% and now back to 56%
frown.gif

is it time for a new batter?

mayce i should just cycle more.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

well see if you can get a mini-dvi to hdmi if they even have that. i'm not sure. put your name to use and google it ahhaha. but yeah you gotta do what you just said lmao

edit: http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10419&cs_id=1041912&p_id=4852&seq=1&format=2
I have actually
laugh.gif

I found some similar ones like the one on the link but you would also need an hdmi to hdmi cable
ohwell.gif
and i was reading some forum that the audio would be coming out of the MB? doi need another cable in order for the audio to come out of the HDTV?

^ haha yeah. yo the hdmi cable that im using right now is on sale at monoprice.com for 1.73 or something like that. it's great.

and yes you'd need another cable such as an RCA to 3.5mm to hook up to a receiver or something. that's what i do.

check this out.

3182986049_7bbce38fdd_b.jpg

3182985679_7cf642200e_b.jpg

but of course the DVI woudl instead be Mini DVI

^ haha yeah. yo the hdmi cable that im using right now is on sale at monoprice.com for 1.73 or something like that. it's great.

and yes you'd need another cable such as an RCA to 3.5mm to hook up to a receiver or something. that's what i do.

check this out.

wait...I have the new aluminum macbooks meaning mini display port instead of mini dvi??
mad.gif

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

What is the best free word processor for mac? I have Abiword but that $$! is mad slow and is annoying as hell.

a free copy of MS Word or Pages. They can be easily "acquired."

check this out.

3182986049_7bbce38fdd_b.jpg

3182985679_7cf642200e_b.jpg

nice pix..... what kinda camera is that
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom