The Official NBA Thread

In Atlanta and had to hop over to Twin Peaks to watch the game. It was LIT in there. Makes watching any sporting event in Seattle (at a bar) seem like nap time.

Still at end of the day OKC just didn’t really have any big 3pt shooting games, and actually had several bad ones. Chet in particular wasn’t hitting at all from there all series. He was awesome tonight outside of the PnPs, but that’s a big part of their offense.

A rotational big absolutely would’ve helped though. You could play that guy both when Chet is on the bench and alongside him if you need a different look.

Having multiple looks you can give is really important, IMO, unless you have something so overwhelming that just works all the time.

Another black Hebrew Israelite victorious against an overrated Canadian

IMG_8885.gif

That late clock fadeaway Derrick Jones Jr hit over Chet to go up 5 😮‍💨

They gotta figure out a way to pay that man this summer. Cannot let him leave even with limited options to keep him unless he’s willing to take a cut.

Thought he was on the way to China in recent years. He def has turned his career around. Exum too.

I’m calling it for the Nuggets, the experience factor is the only thing that can get them over. As far as the Knicks/Pacers, too close to call but I’ll go with the Pacers, Knickstape too banged up and plus the 6 man rotation, then the minutes Pat Riley Thibs has these guys on is insane

Either way, MSG is going to be burned down after today's game.

Knicks better win. That clock is ticking. People act like Brunson is some young player but he’s older than Booker, even tho he was drafted 3 years after him :lol:

I don’t feel great about it, but I’m going Pacers today. Knicks are just too banged up. Hart is so important for them and, even if he plays, can’t be himself with that kind of injury. Sucks because I think a healthy Knicks team v. the Celtics would have been a solid ECF. Pacers are getting washed.

Nuggs - Wolves is going to come down to which Murray shows up.

Back
Top Bottom