The Official NBA Thread

20240506_213828.jpg

wow.png
IMG_8420.jpeg

Also Murray went from Bizarro Playoff Embiid first round to Canadian Playoff DZB in the 2nd round.

Playoff gods are fickle.
On a spiritual level, all Canadians are feeling the axx whooping Kenny put on Drake. He'll have 3 days to get right. I expect Murray to turn it up next game.

Damn they got two more wins to go in this series but Lenny tried to tell us about these Wolves.

Lets see how the defending champs respond after getting their **** pushed all the way in twice at home.
They really suspended him for talking his **** rightfully :lol: :smh:

Wolves have been vindicating everything he's been talking about so far this postseason.

Lakers fans be like “I loosened it up up for you. Your welcome”
Not sure why you guys are downplaying us. Yeah we lost but the T'Wolves are down 2-0 right now if the Lakers don't lay down the blueprint on Jokic/Murray. If Reaves, D'Lo, and Rui show up every game. We'd have swept them imo.

Not sure why you guys are downplaying us. Yeah we lost but the T'Wolves are down 2-0 right now if the Lakers don't lay down the blueprint on Jokic/Murray. If Reaves, D'Lo, and Rui show up every game. We'd have swept them imo.

Again...

I'm sure they did, but last years playoffs and being divisional opponents, GM that built both squads, former Nuggets coaches on staff play way more of a role. Been known Wolves were comfy in how they matchup vs. Denver.

Lakers ain't got a damn thing to do with it. They already knew how to play Denver.

Definitely noticed a change in Kat's game after this. He seems to be more about the team as opposed to getting his.
That's a sign of a great team and united locker room being able to take a public dressing down like that on the chin and only use it as fuel to improve in every facet since then.

Finch is making me a believer, was spot on about everything in that rant and his guys haven't looked back since...

On a spiritual level, all Canadians are feeling the axx whooping Kenny put on Drake. He'll have 3 days to get right. I expect Murray to turn it up next game.
Drake can put his sorry axx back to his cave. we don't need any of that NBA bandwagon b.s. of his.

Wolves have the players to combat the Nuggets strengths.

Wolves can throw Goober, Naz, and KAT with all his voice settings at Joker while the Lakers had AD (who played him well) and Cornerstone who was Japanese BBQ chicken.

Not to mention Ant, NAW and McDaniels on the perimeter to put Murray in Alcatraz.

FOH with the Lakers giving the Wolves "the blueprint" on the Nuggets.

They have the personnel to matchup with Denver and they are locked in right now.

Ironically enough the Wolves are built similar to how that 2020 Lakers championship team was but EYE digress.

Back
Top Bottom