the thread about nothing...

I don't like none of my friends enough to ever pay for a full meal for everybody waiter better gon head and bring me my separate check
I'm not requesting a second check, but it's easier to have one person pay. Can't stand being around people who start acting weird when the check comes.
People acting funny in 2024 like Zelle and Venmo don't exist :lol:

What happened?
i like how u asked in this thread lol
basically i bought my team at work presents from amazon, all the same product but different colors
after i realized i can find them cheaper used
so i bought them used and returned them to amazon
amazon said the serial #s don't match so we "threw away" what you sent us
so i lost money on gifts and on the used products that amazon threw away
got double fisted :lol:

i like how u asked in this thread lol
basically i bought my team at work presents from amazon, all the same product but different colors
after i realized i can find them cheaper used
so i bought them used and returned them to amazon
amazon said the serial #s don't match so we "threw away" what you sent us
so i lost money on gifts and on the used products that amazon threw away
got double fisted :lol:
YARN | Didn't work out too well. | Sons of Anarchy (2008) - S01E02 Crime |  Video clips by quotes | 9e2577ae | 紗

I went to the South Bay Galleria mall in Redondo Beach yesterday for the second time this year. I previously went there in December 2022. It took me 13 months to return when I went there in January of this year. During that span it's sadly become a legitimately dying mall because it's like 50% vacancy in there.

I definitely recall it being more crowded on weekends in the '90s. It gradually declined since the 2000s. I would say malls in general declined during the 2000s.

At least there was salvation with that dying mall because a resale shoe store closed down in between January and yesterday. That type of store with jacked up prices was doomed in a dying mall like that. It was a serious failure for that former store's owner for not having common sense that those type of stores are only viable in somewhat bougie malls.

Back
Top Bottom