Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

As long as folks like WASHED KING WASHED KING and others continue to have a soft approach on crime and punishment measures we unfortunately are going to continue to see stories like this. A story like this is music to the to the ears of WASHED KING WASHED KING because for some unknown reason he honestly thinks kids these days should not be jailed or disciplined…..even as they tried to KILL another kid.

Some business pamphlet or some pie in the sky business program ain’t the way to go. At this point with the way these kids and society are now…….if you aren’t talking about strict punishment/jail time you are apart of the problem.

The homeless situation in NYC subways has been real bad. There have been random stabbings, people being pushed on to the tracks, hate crimes, the list goes on.

Most NYC locals just move away or try to get as far away as possible knowing these men/women have mental issues.

This was a case of two individuals with clear mental health problems and the ex-marine took it too far. He should def be charged.

Also if you're gonna choke someone out, someone there gotta wake them back up :lol:

As long as folks like WASHED KING WASHED KING and others continue to have a soft approach on crime and punishment measures we unfortunately are going to continue to see stories like this. A story like this is music to the to the ears of WASHED KING WASHED KING because for some unknown reason he honestly thinks kids these days should not be jailed or disciplined…..even as they tried to KILL another kid.

Some business pamphlet or some pie in the sky business program ain’t the way to go. At this point with the way these kids and society are now…….if you aren’t talking about strict punishment/jail time you are apart of the problem.

Get my name out your mouth. Nothing you say makes any coherent sense.

There is no data behind your arguments just a bunch of low brained rhetoric without any backing. More jail doesn't fix crime, harder punishments don't eliminate crime you would know this if you ever read a book.

One theme of this thread is that any examination of the institutional failures that contribute to violence get willfully misrepresented as calls for inaction or amnesty for the perpetrators of that violence.

And, sadly, that impulse in broader American society can explain much of the failures of the American criminal justice system. Failures which disproportionately impact communities of color.

One theme of this thread is that any examination of the institutional failures that contribute to violence get willfully misrepresented as calls for inaction or amnesty for the perpetrators of that violence.

And, sadly, that impulse in broader American society can explain much of the failures of the American criminal justice system. Failures which disproportionately impact communities of color.

There is no way they're real people with any type of true understanding of socio economics making these statements. No one in here said the people committing crimes shouldn't be held responsible for their actions or go unpunished. They think "more jail" is going to fix the issue. It's not.

So if that's their only recourse of action they don't want crime reduced they just want black and brown people in jail.

Get my name out your mouth. Nothing you say makes any coherent sense.

There is no data behind your arguments just a bunch of low brained rhetoric without any backing. More jail doesn't fix crime, harder punishments don't eliminate crime you would know this if you ever read a book.

No need to try and run and hide away from the mistakes YOU made champ and the way YOUR words cause stories like these and others.

Right now it’s not about fixing the problem……that’s on the individuals/the criminals to fix for themselves. It’s about holding criminals accountable which you and your buddy can’t seem to understand.

I and others don’t want to hear about some study that needs to be conducted, institutional failures, or no EXCUSES like that. Folks start talking that nonsense then you try to absolve kids from personal responsibility and decision making. These kids know what they are doing is wrong. The problem is they can’t count on easily manipulated people like you to have sympathy for them. P.T. Barnum was right champ…..there’s a sucker born every minute. With you and TooOlfForThisIsh TooOlfForThisIsh these kids know that they found their suckers. You and him both have blood on your hands……..blood from that of black people at that.

I think the problem is that multiple generations of kids are LOST. There's no saving them.

We are in the situation that we're in, so you have to deal with it accordingly. Handling them with kid gloves and giving them light sentences clearly is part of the problem, because they know they'll be out before they're legally old enough to drink.

It's a multi-layered issue that needs to be attacked at all fronts, so I don't think that anyone on either side of the argument is wrong.

We need stiffer penalties for juveniles, but we also need more resources for them. I believe these two ideals can coexist.

The social and cultural assault on fatherhood, masculinity, and the nuclear family (especially in the Black community) has been going on for decades.

Nothing more than chickens coming home to roost.

Contrary to the prevailing narratives. the majority of Black Men are single and childless and when we do become Fathers we are actually the most active in our children's lives so...

tea-15.gif

The social and cultural assault on fatherhood, masculinity, and the nuclear family (especially in the Black community) has been going on for decades.

Contrary to the prevailing narratives. the majority of Black Men are single and childless and when we do become Fathers we are actually the most active in our children's lives so...

tea-15.gif
Facts. Personally I don’t know any deadbeats in my circle and the few that have BM problems are literally the girl playing defense against the father seeing their kids but it’s always our fault. I’ve never once heard of a man actively trying to stop his kids from being around/with their mother.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this content are those of the creators of said content and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of myself.

tea-15.gif

I've always felt a lot of our problems stemmed from so many of our kids having to grow up without consistent/positive male influence in the home. Some people don't want to hear nor acknowledge that though.

I've always felt a lot of our problems stemmed from so many of our kids having to grow up without consistent/positive male influence in the home. Some people don't want to hear nor acknowledge that though.

While that is true……that’s on the WOMEN. If and when you start pointing out the mistakes women make or have made certain dudes on here get sensitive to that type of criticism.

Women choose the kind and caliber of men they want to create a child which is essential, particularly in the beginning stages of a child’s life.

While that is true……that’s on the WOMEN. If and when you start pointing out the mistakes women make or have made certain dudes on here get sensitive to that type of criticism.

Women choose the kind and caliber of men they want to create a child which is essential, particularly in the beginning stages of a child’s life.

People aren't trying to sit down and have that conversation. Just being honest. Even when other women call them out for it pushback takes place.

People aren't trying to sit down and have that conversation. Just being honest. Even when other women call them out for it pushback takes place.

Nah dam that champ. The sit down should have been happened and the good brothers and sisters out here shouldn’t be hesitant or fearful to have that talk. Either by educating them or shaming the unmarried/unkept baby mamas that put the black community in this situation. I let them all have it, be it baby mamas or members of the bonnet brigade with the fury flip flops. They deserve all the heat.

The conversation will just end up talking about, "Da Patriarchy."
People that speak on it are women haters, gay, broke, or their joints are small.

Can't expect to hold women accountable and have a civil conversation.

Not even worth attempting to.

To hell with them. There will be more shootings of wayward teens this summer, on both sides of the DC/MD borders.
I can definitely see that happening more. When the judicial system don’t hold them accountable, citizens are taking matters into their own hands by splitting their wigs back. I have no sympathy for these juveniles taking what don’t belong to them.

The babies in this documentary are 37 years old now...

What happened between the 1960s and now?

What impact did the Feminist movement have on our families?

What impact did the Civil Rights movement have on our families?

What impact did LBJ's "War of Poverty" have on our families?

What impact did Nixon's "War on Drugs" have on our families?

What impact did Reagan's "War on Crime" have on our families?

What impact did Clinton's "War on Crime" have on our families?

How did we get here?

Black-Women-Historical-Marriage-1890-to-2010.jpg

Black-Men-Historical-Marriage-1890-to-2010.jpg

War-on-Drugs-and-Marriage.jpg

Last edited:
Crime is wild in the DMV or it’s sorta been like this but more reported. On NBC 4 I’ll see some things but on KillMoe I see **** happening basically every 5mins. If they killed that boy on the bus I can’t even imagine the backlash :smh:

Back
Top Bottom