UPDATE!! Pics on page 1!! Has anyone heard of the "McGangbang" from McDonalds?

My friend was telling me earlier that there is this secret item at McDonalds called the "McGangbang", or simply the "McGB." He said only afew people really know what it is, but that he also ordered it and received it from the McDonalds in my area earlier this week...

So after a night of drinking, I went earlier tonight hungry as hell...but nobody there knew what it was
frown.gif

Apparently it's a double cheeseburger with a chicken sandwich patty in between the cheeseburger patties...

So tell me NT...Is my friend BS'ing me, or does the mythical McGB really exist?

UPDATE:

So I went to a different McDonald's today (I went to the one by campus to increase the chances of having a student or younger person take my order), and Iproudly asked for a McGangbang. The person working the drive-thru said, "Wait...did you just ask for a McGangbang?" I replied, "Yes...yes Idid."The guy says, "That's a double cheeseburger with a McChicken in between, right?"

So I got my McGangbang
pimp.gif

Pics as promised:

The bag in my car

My lunch

Close-up

From Urban Dictionary:
This is a tasty sandwich combination from McDonald's. Off the Dollar Menu you order one double cheeseburger and one Spicy McChicken sandwich. Spit the double cheeseburger between the two patties, and then put the entire Spicy McChicken sandwich inside the double cheeseburger. This originated from Daytona Beach McDonald's Restaurants.
Employee: Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?
Customer: Yeah let me get a McGangbang.
Order Display Screen
1 DB CHEESE $1.00
1 !$#% CHCK $1.00
laugh.gif
@ "McGangbang"

Originally Posted by r0biiin

From Urban Dictionary:
This is a tasty sandwich combination from McDonald's. Off the Dollar Menu you order one double cheeseburger and one Spicy McChicken sandwich. Spit the double cheeseburger between the two patties, and then put the entire Spicy McChicken sandwich inside the double cheeseburger. This originated from Daytona Beach McDonald's Restaurants.
Employee: Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?
Customer: Yeah let me get a McGangbang.
Order Display Screen
1 DB CHEESE $1.00
1 !$#% CHCK $1.00
laugh.gif
@ "McGangbang"

%@*%, I'm about to have to rig up my own damn McGangbang then...

I'm about to go try to get my McGangbang on now. How late does McDonald's serve their regular stuff?

Go to McDs ,order it, come back and tell us what happens.

Don't forget the pics.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Go to McDs ,order it, come back and tell us what happens.

Don't forget the pics.
wink.gif
Will do tomorrow afternoon...I tried to go back, but they claimed they were only serving breakfast at the time that I went
mad.gif

I think they're trying to keep me from getting my McGangbang
smh.gif

If nobody there knows what it is again, I'll just order the double cheeseburger and McChicken and make my own McGangbang. Hopefully I get lucky and findsomeone who knows what it is...I would take a video of it, but the Blackberry doesn't take videos...I'll keep you updated with pics.

Mixing chicken and hamburger meat at Mcdonald's is not good tasting at all.

I worked there for 7 years and never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom