2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who has 2021 Supreme Star Dunk Lows + Supreme Rammellzee Dunk lows? Do they fit the same?

Bro just got over being sick

For like the 4th time this year it’s getting old

Nice pair though man! Hope you feel better

Thank you! I'm definitely going through it right now but the doctor says I'm through the thick of it. It's hard not getting sick with kids going to daycare. Praying for better days ahead!

Who has 2021 Supreme Star Dunk Lows + Supreme Rammellzee Dunk lows? Do they fit the same?

Thank you! I'm definitely going through it right now but the doctor says I'm through the thick of it. It's hard not getting sick with kids going to daycare. Praying for better days ahead!
I work at an elementary school.

...they're all just disease-carrying monsters.

CCS + worth it?

I can’t speak for others, but for me I was paying for it for like 2+ years and wasn’t getting a single win. This was during the time when SB’s were at a high hype point. Decided not to renew, and then when the orange lobsters was dropping, I renewed it right then and there and won orange lobsters from them. Then I hit pine green sb 4. And those has been my only 2 lifetime wins from CCS, but good enough hits for me to justify to keep the CCS+.

the star dunks fit more boxy and stiff compared to the rammellzee (because it’s leather vs. suede/canvas)

Wonder how low resell will go for futures? I know this going be a tough one, didn't most skate shops drop today? My locals dropping tommorow and have little hope on hitting here ..
Shops are supposed to drop the 18th. I checked resale and it’s relatively low, especially for a pair that’s reporting such low production numbers. I’m definitely grabbing a pair if retail doesn’t work out. SNKRS drop is 22nd but I don’t have much hope for that helping lower the resale

There Skateboards x Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: Black/Gorge Green-White
Style Code: HF7743-001
Release Date: Fall 2024
Price: $135
1715877448472.png

1715877590104.png

1715877710192.png

1715877805169.png

1715877888380.png

1715878038573.png

lmao the concepts raffle had more than 400,000 entries. more than half had to be bots.

Cncpts raffles always gets botted, that’s why the entry form crashes every time. But keep in mind, each person gets 4 entries. So you have to take the total entries and divide it by 4.

I’ve won a few raffles from cncpts (OW 4’s and Travis 1’s) despite the entries being over 400k

Cncpts raffles always gets botted, that’s why the entry form crashes every time. But keep in mind, each person gets 4 entries. So you have to take the total entries and divide it by 4.

I’ve won a few raffles from cncpts (OW 4’s and Travis 1’s) despite the entries being over 400k
by the time i even saw the form it had more than 3,000 entries :lol:

Yes sir that dad life will do it

Makes 2 of us lol

Just paid the tax on a pair for resale. I’ve entered six raffles and hope to double up on a pair for retail but I at least have some comfort that a pair is secured.

Back
Top Bottom