A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Still in for these . I wear the OG AMM 3 plenty even after owning the white cements
IMG_0471.jpeg

Fire. Having these and the black cements would be a good rotation of black Jordan 3's tbh. Kind of like my OG AMM and my WC 3's.

I love early mock ups, that's part of the build up and excitement of a shoe, but we really really need to stop these dweebs from getting early reps and posting terrible pictures of them. BC3 would look terrible on that dude, too. Just leave leaks to info, mocks, and then wait for the brands to drop their glamour shots. Dorks ruining a shoe release to get some internet clicks smh.

100% still in. feeling like they did the V style print liner on the III tongue

I love early mock ups, that's part of the build up and excitement of a shoe, but we really really need to stop these dweebs from getting early reps and posting terrible pictures of them. BC3 would look terrible on that dude, too. Just leave leaks to info, mocks, and then wait for the brands to drop their glamour shots. Dorks ruining a shoe release to get some internet clicks smh.

Yup....happens every time.

It's like tradition these days to be the first to post a trash exclusive picture. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom