Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

If the shape is amazing, I'll replace the stupid white laces (I don't care if Jordan wore them that way; hate that look). I don't care about the 3M hits if they otherwise look normal with a great shape. If the shape isn't vastly improved or the materials are crap, I'll stick with my '16s.
I sold my 16’s some time ago. I care about the shape a lot more than how the trim work pops at night on these. Been 24 years since I had a pair that actually meant a damn to me.
IMG_0420.jpeg

What a clownshow. I was thinking about selling my basically DS Off Whites since I'd rather just have the real metallics, but now I'm gonna have to wait to see. But I have zero interest in reflective teeth and piping. The eff is even going on out there in Beaverton these days, man? :smh:

Damn... As disappointed like most on here but I guess on the bright side is that they would at least get one OG 5 right next year like how they did Black Cement/Military Blue this year. So maybe a Grape release incoming? Would prefer those over the BT 5, even the Laney's would be welcomed..

Back to these though, maybe the piping isn't too noticeable.. guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom