Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

the fact they removed the logo on the side and added that lil stussy logo in the most random spot is weird, its a pass whenever they alter the original design on the classics (air max 1 patta etc)

Buggin, thats what makes the Pattas so great. They took a silhouette, changed it a bit and made it look good. Only thing they effed up on was the colorblocking of the wine pair and the others like it. The orange, blue, perfect. Same for the CDG foams. :pimp:

DD6C24C3-2B23-48A7-AF9F-A68B044F6606.jpeg

I also like the small Stussy logo on the shoes. I woudnt care if it did/didnt have it honestly but I like it.

Last edited:
I still remember this Super Bowl commercial from 1997.

Flop or not, I love these.

20230212_104310.jpg

This is what it's all about regarding individuals and shoes. Just get and wear what you like regardless of hype or what resale value is nowadays. That crap should never dictate an individual's choice with shoes.

I've always gotten shoes predicated on how they look and if I can wear them with attire I have or will end up getting.

These are cool but would be so much better if the patent leather wasn't all over or better yet gone all together.

Keep it on the bubble with the 1 cent logo and maybe the tongue as well.

Penny 2s are a classic, no need to bastardize it with this extra nonsense.

Found these in my parents garage and they’ve been sitting there since 2010 at least lol. I hooped in these my senior year of HS back in 2008 or 2009 can’t remember but I beat the absolute hell out of them. These were straight bricks but at least I felt fly!

6347D39C-5F33-445F-A926-3BE3F5CBA5EF.jpeg

At least you got use out of them.

I have so many pairs that they are all probably dry rotted and unwearable.

Back
Top Bottom