BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

I knew the daughter would instantly take that birth control after watching a live birth :lol: :lol:

Try To Hard Henrietta gotta go :rofl: so damn dramatic

Just when I think this show can't get dumber they top themselves

flame-thrower-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

and Trinidad James licking the flame thrower was so ****ing corny :rofl:

This show gotta be satire at this point. There’s no way then people who worked on the first season are still working here.

There’s just way too much none late 80s for me to pretend I don’t see, this **** is wild.

The acting on this show is getting wild. Can’t believe this show got renewed.

And one moment Angel and Meech are planning the wedding and the next he kicks shorty to the curb. Are you going off to war for two years? That **** made no sense. Wasn't she vital to getting information from your competitors and politicians?

Baby girl messed up even hinting at joining a different crew. I’ll allow her being kicked to the curb.

And one moment Angel and Meech are planning the wedding and the next he kicks shorty to the curb. Are you going off to war for two years? That **** made no sense. Wasn't she vital to getting information from your competitors and politicians?
Stupid move on her part even if she was saying it for reactionary purposes for him to stay, to threaten to go work for Glock after the all the issues & war they just went through with him was dumb as hell on her part & especially after Meech set her up to be her own boss.

Y’all know them chics jump from dope boy to dope boy. Meech leave and she supposed to change her lifestyle? Nah, they don’t do that in real life.

They going to the highest bidder. That’s accurate

Back
Top Bottom