Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is what as me hesitant as well. I thought they had a store in NY.
They have the traveling tailor right now in Pittsburgh. I think they have so many people who have ordered that there is a lot of good reviews and a decent amount of bad reviews. As long as your measurements are done correctly and frankly providing pictures using a well fitting suit or jacket you already have helps tremendously. As I mentioned before I had to have a jacket remade because it was way too big, I adjusted the measurements plus sent them a picture and it came out perfect the second time around. Customer service as great too.
this. my first suit was off as well but i sent it back and re-did my measurements and they sent me a brand new one that fit well. i had to shorten the sleeves and hem the pants but indochino gives you the $75 credit to alter it. definitely a good first suit for me, had many compliments when i wore it last week for an induction ceremony. will purchase again if they ever have another deal

Battousai, thank you man. And good pickups. Can never have too many socks or ties. Which ones did you scoop?

Awesome suit Wis. Prince of Wales is such a beautiful pattern.

And Beezy, glad I could be of service :pimp:

:lol: My man just mixed like three different shoes. But yeah they're the Flyknit Trainers. Nike had a spontaneous restock on the white/black and black/whites today so hop on them!

Thank you. Almost pulled the trigger on the pink flash fk lunars but got the black/white trainers instead. Repped!!! :nthat:

this. my first suit was off as well but i sent it back and re-did my measurements and they sent me a brand new one that fit well. i had to shorten the sleeves and hem the pants but indochino gives you the $75 credit to alter it. definitely a good first suit for me, had many compliments when i wore it last week for an induction ceremony. will purchase again if they ever have another deal

What was the deal?

I had no idea they restocked, THANK YOU!!!

Finally got the black ones. :pimp:

edit: I just spent about $300 on NDC... restocks :smh:

Haha, I'm very tempted to get the white pair of trainers (in addition to the black/white ones I just ordered :lol:). But I still have sneakers in my closet that haven't been worn yet, as well as another pair of Roshes coming in the mail this week.

Must...Resist...

I had no idea they restocked, THANK YOU!!!

Finally got the black ones. :pimp:

edit: I just spent about $300 on NDC... restocks :smh:

Haha, I'm very tempted to get the white pair of trainers (in addition to the black/white ones I just ordered :lol:). But I still have sneakers in my closet that haven't been worn yet, as well as another pair of Roshes coming in the mail this week.

Must...Resist...

DO IT. I bought the black/white and the white/black Flyknits. I didn't buy anything previously for my birthday and I haven't gotten any sneakers in awhile so... happy birthday to me!

Last edited:
Battousai, thank you man. And good pickups. Can never have too many socks or ties. Which ones did you scoop?

Awesome suit Wis. Prince of Wales is such a beautiful pattern.

And Beezy, glad I could be of service :pimp:

navy gingham bowtie, two-color tipped socks in aqua green/blue, and microspot dots socks in navy/white

checked out the online store and picked out some more stuff lol

what nikes are those?

lunargrand racer?

Flyknit

:lol: My man just mixed like three different shoes. But yeah they're the Flyknit Trainers. Nike had a spontaneous restock on the white/black and black/whites today so hop on them!

wow im a fool!
where did they have them?
how do they fit?
if i wear a 10 in vans and like nikes (except free run 3 i wear an 11)

should i go with a 10? i got a 9 in DBs

What was the deal?

If I remember correctly as I think we bought the same deal, it was a deal through The Daily Hook Up where you could purchase any 2-piece suit that cost $379, pick any shirt that was up to $99 and a tie up to $50, the deal was for $349.

I am going to order a navy 3 piece, at $449 it's a great price. Wearing my Indochino suit today will post pics later.

Copped these 3 @ J.Crew:

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom