Harmcity45, I'd be remiss if I didn't say this.........................

Listening to the radio the other day, I turned to 92Q because the 2 other DC stations were killing me with T-Pain and what did i hear?

I'm on my best bullish! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................. I turned it up. That SugarHoneyIcedTea was rocking! Beat was onpoint, albeit a C's hair too slow. If I'd had your number I'd called you right then and there and tell you I stand corrected. I think I called Kevand told him.

Sometimes things sound better louder.

You a bit too much for me..............
pimp.gif

C H A N G E

eek.gif

"And this brought to you from da Red, da Black, and da Green...
.... Sissssssssssssssyyyyyyyyy!"

laugh.gif

^Tommie, I didn't say he was a dope-@ss rapper, I just said the song was catchy.

I did listen to some of his other material, though.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Terrible.

And the Gang stuff played out like Striped Lee's. C'mon, Bmore, y'all following that lame crap?

Gitwits
smh.gif
smh.gif

^Liv? Probably some Northern Virginia Cats(They on that crap out there in Dale City
smh.gif
). The CIty is surrounded by this BS, so I'm sure some of thesegitwit @ss dudes will join the fray. Sheep.
smh.gif

However, back to the topic, I had High hopes for Bossman as I produced some of his earlier stuff while at Morgan with my man Osei. Hash & Cash was a tightgroup.

No disrespect to Bossman, but do you have any MP3s of those joints?

Matter of fact, you might be sitting on some other B-More joints. Hit me with them, too. lol

And not to hijack the thread even further, though on the same topic- B-More HipHop, anyone have the two maxi-singles from that group LMS?

^Scott, I'll check around, but dude, mp3's? In 92-93? More like TDK Bias type II 60 minute tapes,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll check my catologs and if they're still there, I can convert them over. Him and his partner at the time sounded like Mobb Deep w/ better Lyricists.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^Liv? Probably some Northern Virginia Cats(They on that crap out there in Dale City
smh.gif
).
The CIty is surrounded by this BS, so I'm sure some of these gitwit @ss dudes will join the fray. Sheep.
smh.gif

However, back to the topic, I had High hopes for Bossman as I produced some of his earlier stuff while at Morgan with my man Osei. Hash & Cash was a tight group.

what the hell is LIV?

*steps into confessional*

Harm, I too have to make a public apology... well sort of.

Last night at Fly (in DC) they played this joint and it did knock in the club.

So for the record, lyrically it's not the best, but the combo of the lyrics and the beat make it a banger!

*steps out of confessional*

Back
Top Bottom